2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

32 minutes ago, smiddy said:

were all doom mongers joe   but hoping the reverse sycology works and somebody else goes down  cause if you go on p&b every other team down with us thinks they are also going down       please excuse my spelling but i am not an english teacher :)

My glass is still (nearly) half full! 😉

3 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Calm doon, they've played 2 games more and we've still oor big signings to come in. 3 points the morra no problem. 

A welcome outbreak of positivity! 😄

3 hours ago, thewelllfan said:

Solohom out for a fee rumoured to be between 200-300 euro is good business from the club and shields shipped out on loan is good we need 2xcb a Lb a Dm and a forward in the next 6 hours its not looking good.

Sondre Solholm was as slow as a week in the jail, turning circle of a 747 and peripheral vision of Mr McGoo. Lost us a lot of goals and points . Good we got money for him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stv said:

Sondre Solholm was as slow as a week in the jail, turning circle of a 747 and peripheral vision of Mr McGoo. Lost us a lot of goals and points . Good we got money for him.

Inm not in the camp that rated him . If we got 200/300,000 for him that is outstanding. A nice guy but just wasn't good enough. 

9 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Inm not in the camp that rated him . If we got 200/300,000 for him that is outstanding. A nice guy but just wasn't good enough. 

He has put lovely farewell message on twitter. Yep nice guy but just not a player a rated...though was faster than ojala....... just 

10,40 and up early in the morn so bed time for me feck all happening so all just go n dream of big john sutton and higdon up front with wee alan campbell back on loan till may and big feck you tam forsyth all back in there prime n starting morra nite vs st j    3 zip us           then it will be time to get up to eat ma corn flakes

15 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

I could, but I'll be sitting down tomorrow and probably be standing up about 3 times to cheer our goals, no that's positivity!!!!!!. 

No that’s delusional.

• David locked this topic