Ross County v Motherwell now Tuesday 04/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

On 9/5/2022 at 10:51 AM, joewarkfanclub said:

Ross County are a hard team to beat on their own patch. Much like their start last season, their results so far this season bely the way they have been playing. A point would be a decent result. 3 would be outstanding.

Aye but they have conceded in every league match this season bar one.

If you can score a goal in this league you've a decent chance of getting a result.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 11:36 AM, mfc said:

Other than the glasgow two,I don't get the whole city mentality as if they are games we should be fearing and expecting not much from they games,we have more than held our own against the so called city clubs in the 30 odd years I've been following us.if the day ever comes when I don't think we can beat hearts at home and go and get a result in dundee,it's the day I will jack it in all together.

The click is ticking…:lol:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

The Queen is at death's door again so presumably we will back to forelock tugging, bootlicking and nae fitba if she pegs it just like Phil The Greek. 

I haven’t refreshed the BBC website waiting for the inevitable good news this much since Scott Mullen tweeted that picture of Moult last week.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, steelboy said:

The Queen is at death's door again so presumably we will back to forelock tugging, bootlicking and nae fitba if she pegs it just like Phil The Greek. 

The team is heading up the A9 tomorrow so the bus could easily swing by Balmoral and King Louis could pop in to cheer her up. 

7 minutes ago, stv said:
4 hours ago, steelboy said:

The team is heading up the A9 tomorrow so the bus could easily swing by Balmoral and King Louis could pop in to cheer her up. 

Classy and witty as usual. What a laugh you are.

• Like 4

Well, it’s now been confirmed that the Queen has passed away. 

I’m not getting into any pro or anti debate as this thread is not the time or place for it. However from a purely footballing perspective, I would expect Saturday’s game to be off, indeed it almost certainly will be.

17 minutes ago, well_said said:

Hear hear , some of the above posts are attrocious and have no place on these forums .

This is not Kerrydale  street.

Me not being utterly devastated that a 96 year old wealth hoarding paedophile protector who wears a £35,000,000 hat for fun while children up and down the country starve doesn’t somehow make me a Celtic fan.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Me not being utterly devastated that a 96 year old wealth hoarding paedophile protector who wears a £35,000,000 hat for fun while children up and down the country starve doesn’t somehow make me a Celtic fan.

No bigger paedophile protector than the football  club you mention.

Edited by well_said
More detail