Celtic v Motherwell 01/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

That’s for the league cup, right? Saturdays game 3pm ok ?

Aye. I made a comment about a big game under the lights deserving a big performance! But the ko is 6.15pm.

On 9/27/2022 at 10:01 AM, David said:

While taking anything at Celtic Park is a nice bonus, we have Ross County away the following Tuesday, followed by Hibs away on the Saturday.

Four points from these three games would be a decent return in my opinion.

I would take 4 points from those 3 games right now 

Gonna be interesting to see what Hammell does tomorrow. 

Playing negatively and trying to park the bus against Celtic hasnt really served us that well in the past. However, I accept playing an open game and having a go could equally end up with us getting a tanking.

Taking care of the ball and trying to limit their possession of it would appear to be the best bet, but thats a lot easier said than done the way they can press you from the front.

No great expectations in this one. Happy to use it as a learning experience for the cup game. Anything we can take out of it would be a huge bonus.......

1 hour ago, Yorkyred said:

My fear under Hammell is we play that open game and totally go for it, there does need to be a balance. 

KVV scoring touch needs to click sometime and Moult up there alongside him to bang in a few as well. Could be embarrassing for Celtic.    

gone for a lie down now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1