St Johnstone v Motherwell 12/11/2022

SteelmaninOZ

2 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Moult looks fucked......not surprising right enough.

He is fucked. It’s like Faddy 2014 onwards, occasion flashes of his old self but no longer has the fitness to make a serious impact but his cult status with the support means he’s basically immune to criticism.

Just now, MJC_mkII said:

He is fucked. It’s like Faddy 2014 onwards, occasion flashes of his old self but no longer has the fitness to make a serious impact but his cult status with the support means he’s basically immune to criticism.

It's his first 90 mins for a long time FFS. He's entitled to be fucked.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MJC_mkII said:

He's hardly brian mcclair or there i say it mccormack. Still got plenty to offer though admittedly far from match fit. 

5 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

He's hardly brian mcclair or there i say it mccormack. Still got plenty to offer though admittedly far from match fit. 

He’s not far off it.

This is what I mean about his Faddy-esq cult status with the support giving him far more time than he would otherwise have got if he were anyone else. Had we signed Leigh Griffiths, for example, and he had contributed what Moult has so far in two months then he would be getting slaughtered.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

He’s not far off it.

This is what I mean about his Faddy-esq cult status with the support giving him far more time than he would otherwise have got if he were anyone else. Had we signed Leigh Griffiths, for example, and he had contributed what Moult has so far in two months then he would be getting slaughtered.

Board won a watch getting away with putting an acadamy coach in charge of the first team and signing someone that has barely had his boots on in  the past 4 years , the clapping seals just love to be thrown a Claret and Amber fish

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Sorry to criticise again , but that is total utter shite. If you can’t see how good his touch movement and vision is , well what can I say. First full game back I think . He covered every blade on the park . That’s how he’s fuked . How many games til he’s match fit at least a couple. 

• Like 1

Good point on paper of course but also one win in the last eight, things need to improve dramatically after the break if we don’t want to hit that bottom two. Hopefully we can get everyone fit and Hammell manages to sign two or three players that can strengthen the squad but of course everyone else will be looking to do the same thing.