2023/24 ins & outs discussion

David

3 hours ago, bobbybingo said:

Apparently he's torn between Dundee and Hamilton.

He's at a particularly low ebb in his career then.

5 hours ago, bobbybingo said:

Apparently he's torn between Dundee and Hamilton.

Dont worry bud. I saw what you did there! 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Dont worry bud. I saw what you did there! 😉

I was fine with ex Old Firm players coming here, and the majority of them got on with the job and did us a right good turn. But some of them just can't shut up about 'When I played for....' and those have generally been the ones who bring us nothing. For a guy still plying his trade as a professional footballer in the Scottish Premiership, Halliday's videos about the Ranjurs are - as he would say - fuckin em-fuckin-barassing fuckin.

25 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I was fine with ex Old Firm players coming here, and the majority of them got on with the job and did us a right good turn. But some of them just can't shut up about 'When I played for....' and those have generally been the ones who bring us nothing. For a guy still plying his trade as a professional footballer in the Scottish Premiership, Halliday's videos about the Ranjurs are - as he would say - fuckin em-fuckin-barassing fuckin.

What?....Andy Halliday is a gers fan?.  Jeez every day is a school day ..😜😜

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

What?....Andy Halliday is a gers fan?.  Jeez every day is a school day ..😜😜

Funnily enough, he failed a school English exam because he was in Manchester watching Rangers. Which explains a lot.

• Haha 1

I imagine if the players have a bit of downtime during the break Biereth may be home visiting family etc. and Arsenal have just got him in for a few sessions, hopefully..! Dhanda would look to be a good signing for Hibs if that's the script

18 minutes ago, well_said said:

Allegedly Hibs bound.

How is that possible if we have signed a contract for a season long loan?

I guess Arsenal are more than entitled to recall him, but would be surprised if its to loan him straight back out again.

Unless Hibs are offering a fee to sign him permanently?

If he goes to Hibs it's because the football we have been playing is so bad that it's actually hindering his development. There have been games where he gets 1 or 2 passes into feet per half and Arsenal will have someone analysing those games. 

• David locked this topic