Heavy Hands, Empty Stands...

David

27 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

I'll answer your pedantic reply, by saying then, not lobbing, But throwing indiscriminately into their own support, namely the disabled area at Kirkcaldy, so I'll see yir Pinochio pish and raise you a Geppetto, the matter is fact, stop trying to defend  the matter, it was also posted on the match thread at the time. Are you in the group, asking for a friend. 

😂 I knew you would. Gepetto? Deary me.

Pedantic as I am, point me to where I am defending the matter?  You claim ‘fact’ - when all that was asked was to keep things factual. Recall it being mentioned real time, felt it was exaggerated then as I do now. Poster above gives fair reasoning though.

Tell your friend I’m definitely not in the group, never have been nor ever will be. I certainly don’t mind their company on occasion and understand their aims. It happens when you expand your mind.

35 minutes ago, MJC said:

If by “they were pilloried for the action in plenty of circles” you are referring to the Well Bois holding a joint protest with the Green Brigade then yes I know they were, and rightly so. And “it’s never happened again” then good! Rightly so. Because they were shown by the unwillingness of the wider support to join in with or support them on that that they were in the wrong for it and weren’t supported by the majority of our fanbase.

And yes, I’m “peddling that again” and I will keep doing so as long as that group keep acting like the Green Brigade with their behaviours, statements and victim mentalities. 

If you fly with the crows and all that…

In your opinion. Suspect if they acted like you say they do the powers that be would have ‘em disbanded toot sweet.

Flying with the crows is way off in this instance.

11 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

You stated Pinocchio vibes, leaning towards telling lies when in fact as the other poster stated it was 100%,true. Next time perhaps the guy who burned his hand doing it, should try oven gloves.!!!! 

No they never. Read what they said & not just look at the words!

Nobody threw anything ‘into’ the crowd…

Wheres the evidence of this burnt hand? Befuddled. Given the scaremongering going on this would’ve made the media outlets without a doubt.

6 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

They threw them indiscriminately in a direction towards where disabled Motherwell supporters were, fact, the guy burnt his hand fact, as I was close to him pissing myself, after I had realised no supporter was injured. As for media outlets, oh really, 'Hello is that the Daily Record, I'm the Sammy that threw a flare indiscriminately at Starks Park, do you want an exclusive' Get real, stop your pointless defending of the incident, it happened 100% and if someone had got injured, 100%,I would have pointed him out. 

Right, so you’ve gone from ‘lobbing into’ then ‘throwing’ to ‘they threw them indiscriminately in a direction towards’. Well, now that you’re sure… took you three goes to decide.

A lot of facts there. Pissing yourself at someone being injured as you alleged? I bet, you go down a storm at a party.

On your media outlets quip, fair to return the pedantic baton to yourself. Burn injury would have received exposure on plenty of platforms. It didn’t & not for the reason you’ve given.

Get real? Have been throughout, much to your chagrin obviously - not once have I defended throwing pyro devices so your rambling is erm, pointless.

100%. Nobody likes a grass either.

13 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Just awakened to see you're back with more pedantic Pish!!!!. Ok the Bois are wee angels, who sprinkle fairy dust home and away bringing joy to the lives of supporters. They are a charitable organisation who abhor violence in any form and are honest citizens. They wish to support their team by creating a family experience of handing out goodies for the kids and in the winter blankets for the old fogies, but are denied this by the evil villain (Insert Mr Park). Away and throw shite at the moon ya bammer, oh and its not grassing its doing yir public duty,so a disabled fan gets injured and you would keep stum, no wonder the bois have problems. 

😂 Am I? Sides are splitting.

Nobody has professed the Bois are angels. You and others constant reference to them show the lack of understanding on the subject also.

A denial as you put it by the evil villain/employee mentioned has little to no bearing on the protest, but, it’s not fitting your agenda - suspect the information which is will be known as the proposed meeting happens.

Away and throw shite at the moon? Really? Act your age and not your shoe size never more apt. As for the personal slate? What’s a bammer?

Nobody was injured, has there ever been? The disabled fan himself would take you to task too, he even laughed what is your version of any incident off online. I’d say it would be unfortunate but, not the target practice you seem to think it is. Rightly, the culprit (in a worse case scenario) should be called out and be suffice - no issue with that. But, running to the powers that be (the club have enough as it is I’m told) is behaviour worth the watching.

it’s grassing. Remember snitches get stitches 😉

32 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

😂

it’s grassing. Remember snitches get stitches 😉

Seriously even with the winking face that is feckin horrendous patter have a look at your self, this is real life not some episode of the "football factory" which you seem to think it is, get a grip ffs.

36 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Seriously even with the winking face that is feckin horrendous patter have a look at your self, this is real life not some episode of the "football factory" which you seem to think it is, get a grip ffs.

Nearly as bad as your holocaust patter on here then. “football factory” tsk. Give your head a wobble.

Got a grip.

48 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

A sentence that sums your input to this discussion, no wonder the club have difficulty with people. You say nobody has been injured, but wait till someone is, because if the throwing lobbing or whatever your take on the matter doesn't stop, someone somewhere will get hurt. Now if it turns out to be you, then OK, I promise I won't say a word. (no laughing emoji to be inserted) 

In your mind? Suppose so.

Aye, it’s no wonder the club find it difficult, not enough über fans like you. Tragic.

As for your closing statements, stop the world the free thinking amongst us want to get off! Just from experience home & abroad, injury is highly unlikely. That’s why many don’t get bent out of shape over it.

Goes back to why you and others have chosen to reference pyro and its use. That’s another debate which bears no relevance to current protest or representations to the Society leadership & Club. Makes your dribblings a moot point at any rate.

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Bored with this now.

2 opposing positions.

Lets just meet in the middle and get on with supporting Motherwell eh?

My sentiments also, everyone has had their say and I think it should now be left for the bois and club to sit down and sort out........onwards to big Hibs game a week on Saturday...COYW.

PS. Got interview with Citroen tomorrow, everything ready, I just need to provide them with  2 CV's!! Ba boom

• Haha 2

Park has twice gave the wrong name to the police resulting legal issues for fans. He should be out of a job but we haven't even heard anything about disciplinary proceedings against him nevermind the outcome of that. Funny handshakes all round by the looks of it. 

Throwing Pyro around and trashing the pub in Kilmarnock is obviously going to attract the attention of the police. Anyone who wants to do stuff like that has to deal with the consequences. 

31 minutes ago, wellfan said:

This whole thread is hilarious. 10/10. Would read again. 

Definitely is although would not read again.

Threats issued, name calling and a lot more lol

No wonder p&b aficionados look down on this forum. 

Gave me a good laugh for 10 mins reading it anyway so keep it up those involved. 

36 minutes ago, gaz7 said:

No wonder p&b aficionados look down on this forum. 

I wouldn't worry about the opinion of those that use that forum. Constant unfunny patter generally on curries.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, wellfan said:

This whole thread is hilarious. 10/10. Would read again. 

On this recommendation, I actually went to the kitchen and got a can and crisps to read this thread...it did not disappoint.

I'm all for a good atmosphere, but I'm no fan of the drum; it does my head in and pyros are for pricks. 

On 3/22/2023 at 1:55 PM, Spiderpig said:

Never heard as much shite in all my life, you really do seem to have issues with the police. For me people are assumed to be innocent until proved guilty, and as for police tactics that's for them to decide that's what the general public expect when we get them to keep us safe. If any criminality has taken place then those responsible deserve all they get, so are we to assume that all the Bois are wee angels and innocent and victims of your perceived police incompetence, bias or whatever conspiracy you subscribe to? Or do you agree that the few responsible should be taken to account for any alleged incidents, as I am sure the majority would agree with.

Honestly, are you even reading what I'm saying? Or just skimming before climbing aboard your high horse?

Where did I say the lads in the east stand are all wee angels and innocent? Please, show me where I said that. I'll wait.

What I am saying, is that dawn raids have always been the tactics used when a suspect is considered armed and dangerous. Like I said, incidents that usually involve (or where there are suspected) firearms, large amounts of drugs or drug money, or indeed for gangland figures deemed extremely dangerous. Like this, and this

Apart from two other situations. Football fans and refugees. You don't need to like that, but it's what is happening. Like you can see here

For some weird reason football fans seem to find incidents like this acceptable. Where, for example, a 14 year old boy was part of a dawn raid for trouble at a Wrexham game. The charge? Affray. Are you honestly telling me that the cops couldn't have just arrived at the lads door later in the day and taken him into custody? Why the fuck do they need to treat him as though he's holding weapons or drugs?

As I said in my posts previously, I'm not claiming any lads involved in violence are innocent. What I am saying is that the tactics used by police are entirely disproportionate to the alleged crimes. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 3