New kit for 2023/24

MJC

Looking back, the Paddy Power kit was the white one with horizontal claret and amber bands.

The petrol blue was 20/21 and we didnt have a sponsor in place when it went on sale.

Going by the pre-season social media output this year, compared to the last few years, I'm expecting a claret away kit with white trim. Ally has been quite subtle over the past few years to match banners and font colours in the imagery used in pre-season to the upcoming kits.

4 hours ago, Wellfan91 said:

Can someone advise if sizing is same as last year or more in line with year before? 
Last seasons was a bit on small side for most if I remember correctly?

That’s what I told myself too.

On 7/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, Kris-A-Goalda said:

Going by the pre-season social media output this year, compared to the last few years, I'm expecting a claret away kit with white trim. Ally has been quite subtle over the past few years to match banners and font colours in the imagery used in pre-season to the upcoming kits.

Not far off it.

11 minutes ago, Pepper said:

That band looks far too much like a sash for my liking.

If it was horizontal rather that diagonal I think it would have worked better.

The sash is a classic style from the 70s. I'm fine with that as a lot of my favourite players wore that kit. And I'm quite happy to prevent our sectarian colleagues from hijacking it.

f1f35e7c729a780d3d7d1f17ace2456c.jpg

2 minutes ago, weeyin said:

The sash is a classic style from the 70s. I'm fine with that as a lot of my favourite players wore that kit. And I'm quite happy to prevent our sectarian colleagues from hijacking it.

f1f35e7c729a780d3d7d1f17ace2456c.jpg

Yeah I know and I've liked our previous efforts when we brought back the plain band.

I think this one the band looks a bit fussy and almost like it has tassels!