SPL Motherwell v Kilmarnock 26/08/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Thoroughly enjoyed all these injury-time goals we have scored against Killie lately, there seemed to be a phase where Kris Boyd was either scoring a late winner or equaliser.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Spencer develops, he ended up in the opposition box numerous times with some great chances, he is fairly rapid and perhaps should have been away when he was put through one-on-one.

Well done to both Casey and Paton for the goals, loved the composure to let the Killie defenders slide to try and block the feint before launching the ball home.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

Looking at the club's official retrospective vid of Saturday, I was reminded of Brodie  Spencer's considerable   contribution on his debut: even played out of position, he was involved in both goals and had a cracking sliding tackle in the first half.

Also, truly mad Dan is defo Da Man!

That tackle by young Brodie in first half was excellent. I think he will just keep getting better, for only meeting his team mates the day before his debut was most impressive.

Big Dan is just a legend, might even let him off for their goal but no way am I saying that to his face!! 😜😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1