Hearts v Motherwell 03/09/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Not to shabby a performance so far. Lovely link up play for the goal between Spittal and Slattery, how the linesman thought that was offside was shocking.

I take it the handball rules not as loose this season as Peter Harings hand was just off by his side when he handled, we got stung for less at Tynecastle last year. If he doesn't touch it would have put Casey or I think Spencer in a great position.

• Like 2

Seen a lot of Barcelona videos on tiktok recently the pass for slats was like watching iniesta,some of our passing moves have been superb,cutting them open on the righthand side,should be doing better with the final pass,slats is really on it today again,outrageous attempt from his own half,more of the same please

Does anyone know what the form league table is from the moment that Kettlewell took over ? We must be very close to being top of that table along with Celtic albeit they played 5 games in the top half of the split. I can't think of another team that has been as successful in the last six months. Maybe Aberdeen?

As I stands, Kettlewells win statistics are very impressive indeed.