SteelmaninOZ

2 hours ago, thewelllfan said:

Team v Hearts for me would be

Kelly

Mcginn Casey Blaney

O'Donnell Slattery Paton Spencer

Spittal

Bair New St

Miller needs carefully managed a not sure playing him v Hearts would be the right move

What has Blaney done to be selected ahead of Mugabi? I'm not suggesting Mugabi is Franco Baresi but frankly neither is Blaney...

Hi

Ā 

I have a ticket for Sunday but I am no longer able to go as I will be frustratingly working in Edinburgh city centre.

The ticket is for the "singing section"

Ā If you want the ticket for a reasonable price and can make it to the Waverley area of Edinburgh on Sunday get in touch.

Hearts certainly got a chasing tonight, as was expected, but it was hardly an energy sapping 90 minutes for them as you would have hoped ahead of Sunday. I think our best chance here is keep it at 0-0 and frustrate them as long as possible then maybe nick one late on. I canā€™t see us not conceding though unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, MJC said:

Hearts certainly got a chasing tonight, as was expected, but it was hardly an energy sapping 90 minutes for them as you would have hoped ahead of Sunday. I think our best chance here is keep it at 0-0 and frustrate them as long as possible then maybe nick one late on. I canā€™t see us not conceding though unfortunately.

It's still a big advantage to us that they only have one day to prepare for us. Robinson and McInnes had both clearly worked on nullifying us, whoever is actually in charge of Hearts won't have the same opportunity.

I really like SK.

He comes across as supremely confident in his own abilities, clearly has a plan for what he wants and doesnt let any outside influences deviate from that.

Not everything he has done has or will come off, but he explains his rationale for things making it hard to argue with any decision other than witht the benefit of hindsight.

If this is what the players are taking from him then the run we are on really isnt any surprise.

There will he bumps along the road, but given the resources at our disposal I dont think we will be in any trouble this season with him at the helm.

I fancy us for a point in this one. Hearts are always difficult at home and our record there isnt the greatest, but they are coming off a hard European trip and our boys will be confident.

FT 1-1.