Hearts v Motherwell 03/09/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I am not usually that bothered when people use the wrong names for our league but seeing ‘SPL’ written down as the title for these match threads doesn’t look right to me.

I think its just less letters to type than

Scottish Premiership.........

😆😆😆

14 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Just ignore him, stop feeding the Trolls they are just boring now.

Lost our last three visits to Tynecastle, it’s a traditionally tough place to go as an away side, we lack goals and if we defend like we did in the first half yesterday then Hearts have players who can exploit that.

But to suggest we will lose here is trolling? Nae worries 👍

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Lost our last three visits to Tynecastle, it’s a traditionally tough place to go as an away side, we lack goals and if we defend like we did in the first half yesterday then Hearts have players who can exploit that.

To flip it round.   If we attack like we did in the second half we have every chance but yes need to defend well

We’ve won only three out of the last fourteen visits to Tynecastle, it’s a traditionally difficult venue for us where wins are few and far between. Plus they are a significantly better side man for man than we are due to having significantly bigger resources than we do, so them playing in Europe on Thursday night or not will unlikely make too much of a positive difference for us.

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

Hearts will be playing their strongest team in Greece on Thursday. Combine a tough game, the heat and the travelling and it all works in our favour.

And a couple of niggley injuries please

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to SP Hearts v Motherwell 03/09/2023
2 hours ago, MJC said:

We are unbeaten away from home under SK.

That doesnt mean we will win obviously. It IS a difficult place to go. But so are Parkhead and Easter Road. We also did something Hearts failed to do today and took a point at Dens.

A lot will depend on their result in midweek. A tiring trip to Greece in the heat will take a lot out of them.

That will he a lot easier to cope with if they win, than if they come home after a disappointing defeat.

I wouldnt be writing the 3 points off just yet, but Id shake hands on a draw just now.

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to Hearts v Motherwell 03/09/2023
16 minutes ago, thewelllfan said:

Team v Hearts for me would be

Kelly

Mcginn Casey Blaney

O'Donnell Slattery Paton Spencer

Spittal

Bair New St

Miller needs carefully managed a not sure playing him v Hearts would be the right move

This would inhibit Dan’s forays into the box.