Celtic v Motherwell 25/11/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, MJC said:

This has all the makings of a repeat of the September game at Fir Park. Celtic below par, we’re not good enough to take advantage and they will eventually wear us down with their superior fitness and quality and the happy clappies will warble on about how we were “unlucky” and that “we played well”. 🙄

The end result will be the same though, we get fuck all.

Keep predicting 3 nil losses bud. You'll be  right now and again 

12 minutes ago, weeyin said:

You're going to make another, in-game, doom laden prediction that turns out to be wrong?

No, that you would come on here and rather than comment on the game, the result or the performance you would make an arsey remark about a post made without the benefit of hindsight. I would have put a bet on that but I doubt I’d find a bookie willing to take a bet on an outright certainty. :rolleyes:

That was a superb result against all the odds. We need to build on this though and make sure that we pick up three points at home against Dundee next Saturday.

I see it was Tom Boyd’s 58th birthday yesterday. So may I wish our ‘91 Cup winning captain a belated happy birthday and a Get it right fucking up him! The whinging, paranoid, chip on the shoulder prick that he is.

• Haha 1