🏆SC Motherwell v Alloa 20/01/2024

SteelmaninOZ

48 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

I know for a fact you weren't alone - as anyone within ear shot of me and my brother in law could confirm 🤣

Phew!!  I did get a lot of pelters but all good banter. Anyone that sits near me knows I am very encouraging to the lads.....most times 😜😜

2 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

We didn't, sit the fuck down

Angry as ever I see? :rolleyes: 

Thankfully I was wrong. It’s not a brilliant draw for us but it could have been worse. It’s winnable!

1 minute ago, grizzlyg said:

Decent draw.......win there when we won cup in 91...omen?

I don’t think I could handle a penalty shootout against them again. And we’ve still got a score to settle after our last visit there in 2015 in the League Cup.

8 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Decent draw.......win there when we won cup in 91...omen?

The only omen I take seriously about winning the cup is winning a cup final. That's a safe indicator.

Just now, MJC said:

Yes they will. Anyone who wants one will get one.

Those who were at the 52 and 91 cup finals must get first dibs, as long as they are season ticket holders and well society members. Everyone else can scramble for the handful that go on public sale.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inflato said:

Those who were at the 52 and 91 cup finals must get first dibs, as long as they are season ticket holders and well society members. Everyone else can scramble for the handful that go on public sale.

think we need a seperate thread set up for this    since its not really vs alloa we are talking bout ????

16 minutes ago, Inflato said:

And their granny and grandpa need to be with them when they buy the tickets.😄

• Like 1