Aberdeen v Motherwell 14/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Okay we gave away a 3 goal lead but we didn't lose and move up a place in the table. Defence not the best in the league but big Bevis  didn't give the superstar striker a look in. He had one chance in the game and his hair was given offside by the picture which was inconclusive according to the Dons commentator. 

4 minutes ago, wellfan said:

The positive from tonight is that Bair is great when we're playing attacking football that suits him. He'll score many more goals with assists from the likes of Gent and Spittal. Vale also looks to be a great find and was unlucky not to score tonight, but I'm sure he'll score several for us. The less said about the defending and goalkeeping, the better. 

We have seen the two sides of bair between friday and tonight,friday he looked like a headless chicken at times with zero awareness or anticipation,the hoofs up the park to him were scandalous though and tonight was what he's about,get him facing the opposition goal and he offers a lot,his back to goal not so much.

1 minute ago, real dosser said:

Okay we gave away a 3 goal lead but we didn't lose and move up a place in the table. Defence not the best in the league but big Bevis  didn't give the superstar striker a look in. He had one chance in the game and his hair was given offside by the picture which was inconclusive according to the Dons commentator. 

Absolutely this. We are 7th. Onwards and upwards. Some people had us written off before the game and when we get a point it's still not good enough 

4 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

There is no way anyone can compare Liam Kelly to Stevie Woods. And honestly. Everyone seems to be getting a free pass apart from Kelly. 

It wasn't me who compared him to Woods. I called him a cowardly lion. I've also criticised the defenders for being weak and the rest of the team for allowing balls to be shelled into the back three and keeper. 

Watch his body language and reaction after he makes a mistake, such as an easy goal being scored against him or he fucks his distribution. He rants and raves and moans at everyone and the sky but himself. That is not a captain. He needs to be accountable, or the players will (and have) lose respect for him.

Just now, SteelmaninOZ said:

Yip :suicide:

Except we got a point and moved up a place in the table. Like. Apparently everything has been the fault of SOD. SOD didn't start tonight and folk on twitter were cheering. I'll take any point right now 

2 minutes ago, smiddy said:

mmmmmmm not convinced aberdeen are a good side

Aberdeen are bang average just like us so to not see that game out after being 3-0 up is piss poor,much like the morton game our arse collapsed when the going for tough.

Just now, wellfan said:

It wasn't me who compared him to Woods. I called him a cowardly lion. I've also criticised the defenders for being weak and the rest of the team for allowing balls to be shelled into the back three and keeper. 

Watch his body language and reaction after he makes a mistake, such as an easy goal being scored against him, or he fucks his distribution. He rants and raves and moans at everyone and the sky but himself. That is not a captain. He needs to be accountable, or the players will (and have) lose respect for him.

I didn't say you did. 

Just now, wellgirl said:

You just don't like Kettlewell. And that's completely ok. 

You have to be honest here, it’s bad game management, simple as that, 3-0 up and you should be killing the game, slowing down play, frustrating them, we done none of that, allowed them back into the game to grow in confidence.

Just now, wellgirl said:

You just don't like Kettlewell. And that's completely ok. 

and if you read what i wrote i basically said aberdeen are not a good side  , in my opinion, nothing about kettlewell, and while were here i havent even mentioned how much of a nervous wreck your bro ( kelly ) is and makes the defence,,, oh shite iv said it now

Just now, smiddy said:

and if you read what i wrote i basically said aberdeen are not a good side  , in my opinion, nothing about kettlewell, and while were here i havent even mentioned how much of a nervous wreck your bro ( kelly ) is and makes the defence,,, oh shite iv said it now

My bro? Two words. Shove off. I've had enough of you. You only respond to me on here to be snide .. and I don't do that to you. Jog on 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, robsterwood said:

True. Least we got good attack. 

There's no point in posting on here anymore. At least you and some others haven't got personal the same way that someone posted telling me to get off the forums .. that's one thing I'm thankful for. Not much else right now. You get hung out to dry the minute you don't agree with the Kettlewell is shit and Motherwell are shit. 

4 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Most of us were calling out for a commanding centre-half to be signed during the transfer window......

I don't know that it was most of us, but certainly a few of us were calling for a commanding centre half. I don't know why but our central defence is a complete shambles. There's no other word to describe it. Goalkeeper?????

The best we can hope for in games is that the opposition get an early goal so that we have time to recover and come back. 

4 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

My bro? Two words. Shove off. I've had enough of you. You only respond to me on here to be snide .. and I don't do that to you. Jog on 

well you keep sticking up for him , and if youv had enough of me you know where your ignore button is , but remember i only said aberdeen werent a good side ( not in as many words )   YOU mentioned kettlewell

SEE YI

• Like 1

Just now, smiddy said:

well you keep sticking up for him , and if youv had enough of me you know where your ignore button is , but remember i only said aberdeen werent a good side ( not in as many words )   YOU mentioned kettlewell

SEE YI

See you as well. I've never been snide to you. Let's leave it there.