• Jack Vale
    • Theo Bair
    • Harry Paton
    • Georgie Gent
    • Stephen O'Donnell
    • Sam Nicholson
    • Jonathan Obika

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/18/2024 at 03:00 PM

Thought Jack Vale had a very good first half but tired badly second half.

Gent had a good game going forward but not so great defensively, particularly at their second goal.

Bair scored 2 but was largley anonymous second half.

For me Spittal was our MoTM. His work rate is incredible, always looking to create and play a forward pass and desire to win is second to none. We really need to be working hard on getting him to sign a new contract.

1 minute ago, Onthefringes said:

Surprised at Paton & Spittal inclusion of some. General consensus and of those around us at the match was poor for the most part.

Busy at doing very little. Hooking Davor to keep Paton on just compounded the problem.

Paton seems untouchable...

31 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Surprised at Paton & Spittal inclusion of some. General consensus and of those around us at the match was poor for the most part.

Busy at doing very little. Hooking Davor to keep Paton on just compounded the problem.

Davor shouldnt have been hooked. He is defensively more solid than Paton and makes fewer errors. I do think Paton is quite a tidy footballer at times, but he does give the ball away quite a lot trying to play simple passes under pressure.

I guess the same accusation could be made of Spittal at times, but on the whole his passes are always higher tariff and trying to break the lines, so I cut him more slack.

I thought we had a number of good performances last night, I agree the players mentioned above and I think in Vale we have a good player and a potentially good partnership with Bair for the rest of the season.

i think I’d go for Gent tho as he’s improving every week and for a young lad starting out in the game I see a promising future for him. Always willing to take the ball and willing to get to the line and whip in crosses. Quite good defensively as well. Out of all the loan players we’ve had over the past years he’s one who I do think has potential and we are giving him a good platform to progress.

28 minutes ago, mio said:

I thought we had a number of good performances last night, I agree the players mentioned above and I think in Vale we have a good player and a potentially good partnership with Bair for the rest of the season.

i think I’d go for Gent tho as he’s improving every week and for a young lad starting out in the game I see a promising future for him. Always willing to take the ball and willing to get to the line and whip in crosses. Quite good defensively as well. Out of all the loan players we’ve had over the past years he’s one who I do think has potential and we are giving him a good platform to progress.

Very similar player to Furlong.

Like them both.

Be nice to keep him. Doubt we could afford it even if Blackburn did want to let him leave. 

No harm asking though.

• Like 1