Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

5 hours ago, ropy said:

I do wonder if we are on an upward trajectory, I may have to eat my words later but recent results have been much closer than in previous years. ย Not many, five, six, seven goal defeats like we were witnessing. ย Maybe the win will come over the next 18 months. ย We also seem to get no โ€˜luckโ€™ in these game, sometime you need that.

18 months or 5 hours, whatever

• Like 1

I really hope this is the beginning of a downward spiral for Clement. Virtually no credit given to the away team for a fantastic performance away from home and lambasting Casey for the tackle on Mcausland. Sour grapes.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MJC said:

Absolutely! All these folk who say that beating one of the OF doesnโ€™t matter and thatโ€™ itโ€™s just another three points etc. Come on! Tell me that that doesnโ€™t feel ten million times better than a win against Livi or Ross County!

But you didn't think we had The BOTTLE!!!!!!ย 

1 minute ago, wellup83 said:

I really hope this is the beginning of a downward spiral for Clement. Virtually no credit given to the away team for a fantastic performance away from home and lambasting Casey for the tackle on Mcausland. Sour grapes.

Was a fine tackle. Clearly won the ball, strong challenge under control. You canโ€™t stop dead after you tackle. Sometimes you get hurt and itโ€™s not a foul.ย 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fairhill said:

A great win. I just wonder how basically the same players have started to show positive signs of winning.

Itโ€™s the encouragement they get from the message boards

• Haha 3

What a bloody result. Played well 2nd half on Wednesday night, but didnโ€™t see this coming! Biggest thing about it ย is we can push aside any concerns of relegation and start looking up the way! What a day!

I hope someone will be monitoring the seethe on one of their forums. Iโ€™m sure it will make good reading how they were robbed and beaten by a biased official. How we are all rabid Catholics just trying against rangers to help Celtic.ย 

48 minutes ago, Chanzeypopz said:

Wasent planning on having a drink tonight but theres absolutely no way thats happening, What a result โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›ย we have became a real thorn in the old firms side this season

Iโ€™ll have a drink with you Chanzeypopz

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Cmon Steelboy, Yodo? where are you? Mon get a cuddleย ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll both be as delighted as every other โ€˜Well fan is tonight.

Incidentally this is the first time since these forums came into existence, firstly as welltrust.net and then steelmenonline that a league victory over Rangers has been discussed and celebrated. A big day all round!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MJC said:

Absolutely! All these folk who say that beating one of the OF doesnโ€™t matter and thatโ€™ itโ€™s just another three points etc. Come on! Tell me that that doesnโ€™t feel ten million times better than a win against Livi or Ross County!

100% correct, or a game against some European cunt no ones ever heard of or could even spell.

1 minute ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

100% correct, or a game against some European cunt no ones ever heard of or could even spell.

It certainly feels better but bottom line is itโ€™s same 3 points as we get for beating Livi. But yes, itโ€™s a much better feeling, especially doing it at Ibrox.ย 

38 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

lots of results went in our favour today.ย 

Delighted to have back to back wins. ย Feels good to be looking upwards, well done team.ย 

They sure did and with the run of fixtures coming up we've given ourselves a real chance of a top 6 place which sounds crazy the way most of us have felt this season. However to make that happen we need four really big performances.ย