In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't touch him, to be honest. A classic case of a guy being over-hyped when he was a youngster at Celtic and, for whatever reason, didn't make the progress that was expected.

What he said.

Burchill is crap.

Nah we have enoigh wingers now.

A natural sided left one though would be magic. Thing is this young lads career path looks like it is on the slide to nonleague rate he dropping. Surely some talent in there but you wonder about the heart or drive or whatever. Could be worth a look, he certainly wouldn't appear to falling over his options.

A natural sided left one though would be magic. Thing is this young lads career path looks like it is on the slide to nonleague rate he dropping. Surely some talent in there but you wonder about the heart or drive or whatever. Could be worth a look, he certainly wouldn't appear to falling over his options.

Exactly i think he could re-invent himself at Motherwell.

Unfourtanely Wikipedia has him down for a trial at NEC Breda.

From memory seeing him on loan at derby I think and possibly in Arsenal team for a Carling cup match 2 or 3 seasons back he seemed decent but a bit slight, even by our youth systems standards, so Dutch game might suit him better and I daresay Breda offer fair bit more cash.

Would be delighted if he did stay. Great player and one less space to fill. Hearts are apparently looking elsewhere which no doubt means they'll have signed him by the end of the week.

Or maybe the h**s will be looking for a cut price replacement for wee bazza?

Heard from a reliable sauce that Hearts have withdrawn their interest the only teams Shugs interested in joining are Rangers or 'Well. Would the h**s really want him though? I hope not. If we offer him a deal it looks likely he will resign.

The rumour i've heard of late was that if Bazzafud left then Shug would be the replacement. And as weeyin says, with the Currant Buns financial state, Shug fits the bill perfectly! I'd like him to stay aswell, a good player and also gives us the attacking midfield option.

The rumour i've heard of late was that if Bazzafud left then Shug would be the replacement. And as weeyin says, with the Currant Buns financial state, Shug fits the bill perfectly! I'd like him to stay aswell, a good player and also gives us the attacking midfield option.

Seems plausible since he seems to be stalling on a move to Hearts. I know there's a lot of talk about him possibly being with us next season but does anybody know if Gannon's even interested in him?

Seems plausible since he seems to be stalling on a move to Hearts. I know there's a lot of talk about him possibly being with us next season but does anybody know if Gannon's even interested in him?

i was talkn to his auntie yesterday n she said that he was still with us

dnt no if its true