In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wikipedia enlightens us to the fact that he shares his surname with a popular soft drink. The Herald has a short piece that we have taken Damon Gray on trial. Not so good. He's already failed to win deals at St.Mirren and Partick Thistle this summer.

I know this is only the clubs side and we will have to wait and see what his side is. I think if (and a big IF) the club are correct in there story it is shocking the way they have been treated. What if a player done that to us. I for one would not be very happy.

Good to see another new poster bringing such eloquence and articulate chat to the forum.

Stuart.

what is your problem? I hardly post because of the same sarcastic smart arsed answer you gave to my post.

don't call me out when you are the one kicking it off

what is your problem? I hardly post because of the same sarcastic smart arsed answer you gave to my post.

don't call me out when you are the one kicking it off

There was already a thread about him having signed. Might have been worth you having a look there first? Or earlier in this thread where it was also mentioned ??

Stuart.

stuart my final word on this ok and im done.

Im just out work and there was nothing on official site before I left and got it on the tv when I got in.

I thought the moderators were supposed to be stopping multiple Threads with same topic, so I never read the post by burrows. He should know better and be posting in the same thread (In's and Out's).

anyway, can't wait to see all these new players piece together, so roll on next set of games

Just had a play about with his entry on Wikipedia :woop:

Stuart.

nice Wiki update. "Future Europa League Winners" and "a following of over 20,000 away fans at each match last season" will really have some people taking notice. I'd laugh if any the news agencies catch this and use it in their reports!!!

Are Hutchison and Page English ?

According to Wiki they are and apparently we take 20,000 fans to every away game and are one of the most successful teams in Scotland. :whistling:B-)

IIRC We signed Page from Pompeys youth team. Not sure about Hutchison though.

According to wiki we got a 6ft 4 defender on trial Pat_Kanyuka

6ft 4. That would have Mark McGhee very excited! He doesn't have the greatest pedigree mind you, but at least Gannon can have a look at him.

Gannon did make a comment after the first Llanelli game that we were a bit lightwieght and he seems to be trying to address that.

IIRC We signed Page from Pompeys youth team. Not sure about Hutchison though.

Yes both are English. Hutchison comes from the same club where Alan Shearer, Peter Beardsley, Alan Thompson, Michael Carrick and many more "big" names started. Unfortunately Hutchison has not made it onto their former players section.

We will have to wait and see how the new signings turn out, at least he is putting some effort in and attacking a thankless task by trying to rebuild a team with little or no budget.

I dont think he has a lot of options but he seems to believe in his own ability and judgement , i also think we have to give the guy a chance as our options are so limited.

The only thing that does surprise me about the signings is that i thought Stockport would have been a target for his initial signings.

Good luck GAN THE MAN.

Purely judging by the squad numbers allocated these guys will be expected to be in the starting 11.

I see from official page that Saunders and Slane are still in the under 19s. Is this maybe just a website update/age thing or more of an indication that they will be squad only and not regular starters - especially if 4+4 still to come.

McGhee took a lot of stick on here for leaving us in the situation we are currently in with the depleted squad.

So Gannon's plan is to bring in 4 loan deals and 2 of the 3 players we've brought in have signed ONE year deals?

Hmmm.

Gannon seems to have a plan, at least. His thinking (if he is to be believed) is that he wants some short term deals so he can assess the potential of the youngsters. Then in Year 2, go for longer term planning.

I still don't know what McGhee's plan was.