V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why we are timewasting, we'll end up attracting the wrong type of attention from the Ref.

not sure about this, sure i read on a site (offical) that an SPL side will get the place tho. what if they go down?

is it not to do with the current table? So any team that is currently an SPL team is eligible for the spot?!

Hugely satisfiying result today. Was hoping for revenge after the Scot Cup game and the game at FP a few weeks. Hope St Mirren go down now. We dominated for most of the game, Think McHugh should have had a pen and O'brien missed a sitter.

Enjoyed that today, as it's always good to stuff those boneheaded muppets from Paisley. I would absolutely LOVE it if they got relegated now.

GIRUY ya filthy Midden basturts :P

Last person I heard saying that was Kevin keegan and he was a knob as well. :D

Truth is, you could be right, it's a hard life supporting a diddy team, isn't it. :D

Truth is, you could be right, it's a hard life supporting a diddy team, isn't it. :D

It certainly is, but it must be worse when you've got ideas way above your station. :D:P

And what a funny sight that was today watching the St.Mirren hoardes slithering out with 20 minutes to go. Enjoyable sight indeed. :D

:D That wiz magic today. Not enjoyed a game as much as that since, well a long time actually!!

We played well, knocked it around easily although I though DC was aff his nut diving in the way he did to get booked :P . Scored tow good 'striker' goals now to, I think equal his best ever tally, with 3 ames to go.

Now that 'relegation' is out the window and 7th is almost guarenteed too we should be taking it REALLY easy to get this UEFA place.

However what would be funnier is if St Mirren got it, went down and missed out as no first division teasm are allowed!!

Also, Klimpl loving the chatns in his warm up was quality!! He is signing on, nae danger.