V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

Listening yesterday and reading comments on this site snd ours everyone who spotted we are toothless and running out of ideas is spot on. It's also noted you did play more like you did earlier in the season, why?

I think it could potentially be down to the fact there's no pressure on us now. Earlier in the season, it mattered if we played attacking football and got hit on the break and got beat. Whereas now, we could be our usual selves and play the football we are capable of.

Just a thought.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask their groundstaff the secret on how they do it... or hire them :lol:

Having a "new" surface obviously helps but even over the last 4 months or so it has stayed in brilliant condition. Don't groundstaff communicate? Wouldn't do any harm for your guys to get in touch, got to think it would help your team maintain a better level of football?

Just a thought. :lol:

Personally I'd rather see Killie go down, taking their crabbit manager and delusional fans with them.

All season my thoughts about St. Mirren have all been about them going down, but today , I can say nothing about them other than the highest praise that I can......And my sincere thanks to Scott from the East of Scotland Branch of the Supporters club who made sure that I didn't have to make my way home via wet draughty train stations and gave me and my kids a lift home to Edinburgh.

All the best Alistair. Hope you're ok.

Personally I'd rather see Killie go down, taking their crabbit manager and delusional fans with them.

Cannae agree I'm afraid. Out of the five teams struggling with relegation, I can find positives for all of them remaining in the SPL apart from St. Mirren.

Kilmarnock - Good wee day out, decent away ground, Killie pies, plus the majority of the Blue Label Tartan Army are all Killie boys and are all good lads so for they're sake I'd prefer Killie to survive.

Hamilton Accies - The derby doesn't mean as much to us as it does to them, but it's still good to have a Shire Derby back.

Falkirk - Another decent train day, plus a few jars in Behind The Wall before the free bus to/from the ground!

Inverness CT - Cannae beat a good train trip to Inverness, and it's always a cracking day out.

St Mirren - Nowt. The rail journey to the ground is too short for a decent train day, their team is dreadful, the new ground is mediocre and the atmosphere is terrible (did their fans even know they were playing in a vital game yesterday!?), they seem to be represented on the internet by a bunch of complete wankers, and they're something of a bogey team for us so the less chance we have of losing points to them next season the better!

As far as I can see, from a purely personal point of view, St Mirren offer absolutely nothing more than any other standard First Division pish.

Cannae agree I'm afraid. Out of the five teams struggling with relegation, I can find positives for all of them remaining in the SPL apart from St. Mirren.

Kilmarnock - Good wee day out, decent away ground, Killie pies, plus the majority of the Blue Label Tartan Army are all Killie boys and are all good lads so for they're sake I'd prefer Killie to survive.

Hamilton Accies - The derby doesn't mean as much to us as it does to them, but it's still good to have a Shire Derby back.

Falkirk - Another decent train day, plus a few jars in Behind The Wall before the free bus to/from the ground!

Inverness CT - Cannae beat a good train trip to Inverness, and it's always a cracking day out.

St Mirren - Nowt. The rail journey to the ground is too short for a decent train day, their team is dreadful, the new ground is mediocre and the atmosphere is terrible (did their fans even know they were playing in a vital game yesterday!?), they seem to be represented on the internet by a bunch of complete wankers, and they're something of a bogey team for us so the less chance we have of losing points to them next season the better!

As far as I can see, from a purely personal point of view, St Mirren offer absolutely nothing more than any other standard First Division pish.

Quite a good summary, only you forgot to mention that you since were so dreadful you must be utterly shite as we hump you rotton on most games. :rolleyes:

You really take the biscuit, and seemingly more in the rear when you've had a few, so the story goes. :P

Have a nice day. B-):lol::lol:

I thought St.Mirren's ground looked like a typical First division ground when I saw it yesterday. Hopefully they'll soon be playing in a league that fits their stadium. :rolleyes:

Aye, well coming from a ground that's a slum that's a good yin. B-)

Oh, aye, try to have a whip round for some grass seed in the close season, might help. Either that or some buckets and spades, get into the World Sand Castle Championships. :lol::lol::P

Quite a good summary, only you forgot to mention that you since were so dreadful you must be utterly shite as we hump you rotton on most games. :rolleyes:

You really take the biscuit, and seemingly more in the rear when you've had a few, so the story goes. :P

Have a nice day. B-):lol::lol:

I used to think the online St. Mirren fans were actually fairly good wind-up merchants, it would appear not!

I've never been on a Buddies forum, surely this guy isn't an example of the patter of all Saints fans?! :P

Quite a good summary, only you forgot to mention that you since were so dreadful you must be utterly shite as we hump you rotton on most games. laugh.gif

Shite that will be playing SPL football next season though :rolleyes:

Quite a good summary, only you forgot to mention that you since were so dreadful you must be utterly shite as we hump you rotton on most games. laugh.gif

Shite that will be playing SPL football next season though :lol:

Again, as I have said, you could be correct that we will drop down to oblivion. All I can say at this stage is it's still in our own hands although we are playing very poor, as you seen yesterday.

Not over till the fat lady sings. :rolleyes:

I used to think the online St. Mirren fans were actually fairly good wind-up merchants, it would appear not!

I've never been on a Buddies forum, surely this guy isn't an example of the patter of all Saints fans?! :rolleyes:

It would appear, Jay (What a knob of a name) that I am, indeed, the worst of all St Mirren posters. Having looked around the Motherwell site, there are quite a few intelligent posts, unfortunately you're not one of them. You offer nothing constructive, only blind opinion.

Never mind, keep up the masturbation, you will go blind soon. :lol:

What's with the personal abuse kiddo ?

Supporters of other clubs are always made welcome on here, however you have posted nothing which would suggest you are capable of adult debate, instead opting to add further evidence to the theory that all online St Midden fans are prize prix.

If you cannot take defeat, (or indeed victory), more graciously best go find another forum and come back when yer bawz drop.

What's with the personal abuse kiddo ?

Ach, let him have his "fun" Pie, he's probably just all stressed out what with his team on the way down and it being Standard Grade exam time.