Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

i need say again that the quality of the material is absolute pish. i pay forty quid and this is what i get ? completely disappointed after all the hype the top got. ive got tonnes of wee and massive catches from wearing it for about 4 hours in total, and some even appeared after coming out the wash :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye well you would of ended up pretty gutted after spending a good bit of money on something such pish quality. when i went intae the club shop they practically stuck my nose up at me when catches had appeared on the top after it came out the wash, i can confirm i wont be getting the away top lol

aye well you would of ended up pretty gutted after spending a good bit of money on something such pish quality. when i went intae the club shop they practically stuck my nose up at me when catches had appeared on the top after it came out the wash, i can confirm i wont be getting the away top lol

OUCH! :lol:

Are they actually different colours? Surely not?

Whit!?!

Surely tae fuck not?

Having seen the strip up close now on a few folk I have to say I am far from impressed. Aren't Canterbury meant to be quite a highly creditable manaufacturer? The design of the top itself is great, but the quality seems like a fake bought from a cheap market abroad.

I think it looks great when you take it out the packet. After that the clock is ticking on how long it will look good. Not as durable as last years Bukta kit....not by a long shot.

Anyone notice the Goalie kit tonight? Dark pink top and shorts and LIGHT pink socks? LUDICROUS. Similar to the colour differences with the home kit as well.

Clearly from the above posts the kits have been perhaps rushed through but definitely the quality has been compromised. CCC and MFC will make excuses, but it is not acceptable for fans to buy less than quality merchandise. Fix it those who are responsible for their negligence and people keep your receipts and take back your items to the store.

Anyone notice the Goalie kit tonight? Dark pink top and shorts and LIGHT pink socks? LUDICROUS. Similar to the colour differences with the home kit as well.

Yeah i noticed that :P

Looked like it was white socks that had been put in with the top and shorts for washing at the same time :lol:

That wasn't SPL or UEFA numbers I don't think. Looks like they were just bought out of a sports shop. Very square looking they were too.

More than likely they'll be on the standard sets that canterbury provide, look a wee bit like the ones the IRFU uses.