Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is clearly updating this real time and it's exciting - just checked again an' Wikipedia says that the shirts are currently being held in the border area between Pakistan and Afganistan and will be released by the Tallyvan a couple of days after the ST J game if pre-orders are significant enough. Apparently wee afgannys are double stitching the JAXX logo on as we speak apparently. There's also an update an Al Jerzeya

QUOTE (SCDave @ Jul 29 2009, 09:24 AM) post_snapback.gifAway kit will be available to see for the first time at the St Johnstone game, all going well the players will be wearing it there. It will then be available straight away for pre-order.

just been in the shop thy do not know when the away strip will be out

Can I not start a theory for once that lasts without someone shooting it out of the water before the end of the day? :( I am well aware of the failings of Wikipedia just thought that it would increase the tension for a wee while :(

Is there any news on the shop selling the player issue tops, same as pompey do? I think they are about £90 all the same.

I'm sure Flow said that this wasn't possible for reasons that escape me at this point. I'm sure it'll be in this thread somewhere.

I think it was because we didn't have the market for them - but I could be making that up too :lol:

You are! :lol:

Here's Flow's response to the question I had asked him about purchasing the pro top :-

Naw, you can't I am afraid! It will be exclusive to our first-team only (with only sponsors getting them at the end of the campaign)...

'Flow

You are! :lol:

Here's Flow's response to the question I had asked him about purchasing the pro top :-

Naw, you can't I am afraid! It will be exclusive to our first-team only (with only sponsors getting them at the end of the campaign)...

'Flow

Ah but 'Flow doesn't say why Motherwell haven't took the Pro Tops there :lol:

Ah but 'Flow doesn't say why Motherwell haven't took the Pro Tops there :lol:
Was it not SCDave who said that, due to the high price, they didn't think they would be able to even sell the minimum number they would have had to order?

As the Shirt is out for some time now, and I didn´t knew where to write this question, my Mother is comin over to scotland next week, so she is goint to buy me the new strip, can anyone tell me something about the quality of the strip?