Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: reading thru the thread their I thought I was the only one with doubts until getting to the auld heids

Initial thoughts:

Its a nice looking T-Shirt, A t-shirt I would probably have bought (no at £40 tho')

But thats it , a smart T-shirt that they've just stuck the Jaxx logo on.

not a write off but I'll be waiting to see it in use

I like the new away kit. It kind of reminds me of the first away kit we had with Pony, only the stripes are horizontal instead of vertical.

And I didnae like that, must be a pin stripe thing with me :rolleyes:

Use always like a moan at something. I think its a lovely strip different.

Knew that was coming, 'mon ah'll kid on ah like it then :doh:

Saying ye don't like a new kit is hardly moaning, you'll know all about it when ah start though ;)

Na it's a cracker, just hope the material ain't Tenerife Teflon this time as the home is horrendous in the quality stakes. Two very smart kits though. :doh:

I actually prefer the away top to the home.........sadly it is the same material though.

Cracking strip. Well done Dave, seems several teams are having these pinstripe hoops this year.

Is there any rough idea of a release date?

Cheers :) Yeah, we had that design done aaaaaaaages ago. Major facepalm when I saw Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Everton all going for pinstripes, but I have to say (completely unbiased of course) that the touches of amber at the collar and shoulders definitely seperates us from them, ours are much nicer!

Also interesting to see the comments about the old Pony kit. When people were asking me if it was nice, I had to try so hard not to say "it's the nicest since the pony pinstripe strip", thought that was a bit too much of a hint!

Just to add, the material of the shirt is the same. The problem with the JAXX print we have been ensured is sorted at Canterbury's end. Also, the amber parts at the shoulders and collar are not printed on, the pinstripes (just like any other pinstripe kit) are.

As for release date, mid September is the roughest guess we can hazard at the moment, you'll be kept up to date though :P