Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow

The full viewing of the new home kit will be available for everyone to see on the official site from Monday 1st June 2009.

You will also be able to pre-order your kit from then so you'll have it on launch day - Saturday June 20th. Anyone pre-ordering either in store or online will be entered into a free prize draw to win either:

+ A signed and framed exclusive Canterbury Baselayer Player edition shirt.

+ £100 of Canterbury merchandise from the 'Well Shop

+ A pair of season tickets for season 2009/2010.

post-113-1243093802_thumb.jpg

It's back! <_<:)

'Flow

A wee bit disapointed that after the four previews (over how long...two months?) it is another NINE days before we get a look at the strip. Take for example Killie today. They were WEARING next seasons strip. I presume that is due to the fact the kit they have been playing in all season has been handed to the individual sponsors (another issue) and it is a handy way of getting some money in the bank (and knowing how much they have rather than speculating) for next season.

Small groan aside the strip looks a cracker. Band/Hoop I'm not too fussed about to be honest. For me, the strip they had this year was one of the best visually. The problem was quality. They were just too many flaws on a majority of the garments such as lopsided badges, very poor stitching, and I even heard about the occasional upside down JAXX logos (myself included), and so on. Which was a shame. With Canterbury I'm expecting quality....something we never got from Bukta this year.

Anyway.......did anyone else think preview four was more of ahem a drawing than an actual top. The band looked slghtly wonky. I don't think the top exists yet <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile3.gif" alt=":)">