• Luc Nijholt (None)
    • Terry Butcher + Maurice Malpas (ICT)
    • A.N. Other

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luc Nijholt ? :ph34r:

I have a feeling we are due to promote within the club.............

Step forward Mr Craigan with Mr Young as his assistant!!

If the appointment of Brown and Knox has shown us anything it is experience is essential. Craigan and Young is a gamble I don't wish to see the Club take.

If the appointment of Brown and Knox has shown us anything it is experience is essential. Craigan and Young is a gamble I don't wish to see the Club take.

Neither do I! We do have a habit of doing it every so often though! I have always thought Craigan would be a future Motherwell manager! I don't know why but I do.

I demand a new thread!!! We could make it an annual thing. Or pin it at the top of the forum... :drinks:

Seriously, how about a new thread as some of the names on the actual poll part are no longer viable (McAllister, Jeffries, Craig Brown...) and it would be nice to have a better idea of which way the wind is blowing just now...

Sod it, might do it myself, any names people want added to the list..?

I demand a new thread!!! We could make it an annual thing. Or pin it at the top of the forum... :drinks:

Seriously, how about a new thread as some of the names on the actual poll part are no longer viable (McAllister, Jeffries, Craig Brown...) and it would be nice to have a better idea of which way the wind is blowing just now...

John Collins, Jim Gannon (for old times sake), Mark McGhee.

Stick John Collins on the list. He might want to come and play with our young boys... :notworthy:

I demand a new thread!!! We could make it an annual thing. Or pin it at the top of the forum... :rolleyes:

Jim Gannon

John Collins

Scott Leitch

Mark McGhee

Shabby Glasgow