Fraser, Meldrum.

Defence

Page, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Saunders, Hutchinson

Midfield

O`Brien, Lasley, McGarry, Smith, Slane, McPake,

Forwards

Sutton, Murphy, Archdeacon, McHugh

Source ?

Everyone seems convinced Coach won't play, we have had no official confirmation of any approach which means he's still a Motherwell player and IMO should start tomorrow night.

If anyone knows anything to the contrary and can back it up please feel free to tell us all.

I wouldn't play him. He's a liability on and off the park, and can sling his hook tonight as far as I'm concerned.

What a load of shite, when has he ever been a liability on the park ? He's one of the best players at our club, fair enough he has his party animal side but that hasn't affected his performances. Anyway the game, i reckon we will win 4-1...purely based on the fact i reckon they are at the same level as a division 3 side.

What a load of shite, when has he ever been a liability on the park ? He's one of the best players at our club, fair enough he has his party animal side but that hasn't affected his performances. Anyway the game, i reckon we will win 4-1...purely based on the fact i reckon they are at the same level as a division 3 side.

Two totally pointless, immature, game changing sendings off away to Killie and Aberdeen last year ALONE instantly jump to mind.

Anyway, hopefully a two goal minimum win.....although a clean sheet is the priority. 2-0 Well :lol:

Squad for tomorrow

GK

Fraser, Meldrum.

Defence

Midfield

Forwards

No Fitzpatrick? I can't believe how much panic that thought is causing me... :lol:

Squad for tomorrow

GK

Fraser, Meldrum.

Defence

Midfield

Forwards

Your squad Wellfan? Or your preferred starting eleven and subs? Or from an external source BBC etc?

I'm sure hidden away somewhere in one of the threads is the full 25 players or however many it was we had to submit to UEFA. It had the young Polish keeper listed and Ross Forbes in it to name but another two.

That said, probably Fitzpatrick apart its not likely to vary a great deal is it.

Sending offs as has been said and also the fact he is a lump of wood with no skill at all.

There is parking available at New Broomfield.

I think they usually charge a couple of quid to use it but there is definately enough space to accommodate a fair number of cars.

There isn't much in the way of on street parking nearby as they usually put cones everywhere near the stadium.

Sorry but I think my driveway is already full tonight.

There is parking available at New Broomfield.

I think they usually charge a couple of quid to use it but there is definately enough space to accommodate a fair number of cars.

There isn't much in the way of on street parking nearby as they usually put cones everywhere near the stadium.

Sorry but I think my driveway is already full tonight.

Thanks mate. Would be ideal if we could park at the stadium.