Travelling To Bucharest For 3rd Round

well4eva

:rolleyes: Wait for us to eliminate the hungarians , but is by an miracle they take us out , you should be carefull with the ujpest fans , they are very bad , they atacked people in the train stations , throwing beer and ather stuff , and were saying racist things , theyr luck was the police that stoped us from smacking them when they arrived , they are an very bad example for suporters...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have alot of hooligans , but we only fight against our rivals from home , we never atack foureign fans , if they don't insult or atack us , the hungarians insulted us , and we could't let them go home safe , so you should be safe , another reason for coming here is the cheap beer :rolleyes: a good beer you can get for 25 cents , but you have to know where to buy it. Some places overcharge , but overcharged the price is not more then 50 cents in a normal place , you can come and drink with us , there is no problem :D , i have to go to work , bye guys see you in the stands

I went onto that Skyscanner.net site and it is there for £156.90 or something.

Also, welcome to the board Ultra :rolleyes:

Luton to Bucharest on Wed 29th and back on Friday 31st with Wizzair for £118.68 return

Laterooms showing hotels from £55- £100 a night for 4 star

Yes. Looks like Flamurtari will lose this one. :thumbup:

lol. We're supposed to lose this one too. But by the way things are going, we might have a chance to get by. I believe we have a chance here, however small it is, that could get us to the next round.

Has Motherwell ever been past the 3rd round in any European cup?

lol. We're supposed to lose this one too. But by the way things are going, we might have a chance to get by. I believe we have a chance here, however small it is, that could get us to the next round.

Has Motherwell ever been past the 3rd round in any European cup?

We didn't play in the qualifying rounds last year or in season 95/96. We just went straight into the competition, same in 91/92 with the cup winners cup.

But needless to say we lost those 3 matches :thumbup:

We didn't play in the qualifying rounds last year or in season 95/96. We just went straight into the competition, same in 91/92 with the cup winners cup.

But needless to say we lost those 3 matches :thumbup:

well you guys have done better than us, guaranteed.

I wouldn't want to play with the romanians though. they play dirty. they dive a lot(maybe i'm wrong). but Ujpest would be easier for the team to confront at the same level.

plus Hungary is better than Romania, but looks like it'll be Romania

Star Bucharest History: 1986 won the champions league against barcelona , the match was played in spain

1988-1989 finalist in the champions league , defeated by milan

2005-2006 semifinalist in the uefa cup

1986 wins the european supercup against dinamo kiev

1985-1986 finalist in the intercontinental cup

23 romanian championships won

20 romanian cups

and 5 supercups

:huh:

I remember that Cup Final against Barcelona, Steau turned up and from kick off killed the game, they played for penalties. It was one of the worst Cup Finals ever. In truth they had a couple of world class players at the time in Belodedici and Lacatus and a cracking striker called, I think, Balint.

They held out for penalties and their keeper saved 4 Barcelona penalties, Venables was the Barca manager at the time.

It was near enough the same side that put Rangers out in the quarter finals a couple of years later, I was at Ibrox that night and Lacatus really put Rangers to the sword he was magnificent.

They were u ndone in the final the following year by that magnificent AC Milan side 4-0 it was Van Basten and Gullitt getting a brace each.

Obviously getting WAAAAAAAY ahead of ourselves here a bit but has anyone got any experience of Bucharest.......just wondering what it would be like to go over there for a few days and not just in and out for the game.

Once in the life experience, in case you never get to see it again! Bucharest it's still a big city. Lots to see and do. Do your research as far as tourism and see what you would be able to afford. Still I would go, if opportunity arose.

:huh: Wait for us to eliminate the hungarians , but is by an miracle they take us out , you should be carefull with the ujpest fans , they are very bad , they atacked people in the train stations , throwing beer and ather stuff , and were saying racist things , theyr luck was the police that stoped us from smacking them when they arrived , they are an very bad example for suporters...

The Willy McStay effect?! :lol:

Luton to Bucharest for £118 is ideal. Might just fill the motor with another 4 who are travelling and drive to Luton and leave the car there.

Mmm looks like it's a fair way from Timisoara airport to Bucharest,347 miles to be precise.

'There are daily INTERCITY (Express) trains connecting Timisoara with Bucharest (approximate journey time: 7 ½ hours)'