Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what, what a fantastic performance from the youngsters.

No matter what the standard of the opposition, they still have to do the business!

Very true, Gannon has picked a very young team and left out several established names, and they're re-paying the faith put in them. Very impressive, regardless of opposition.

Aye, all UK-based Albanians apparently! Don't think we've too many 'Well fans living in Albania to my knowledge, to get even 10 there was superb stuff.

were they looking any good at any point i wonder. its gonna actually be dissapointing if it finishes 6-0 now, never thought id ever say that.

missed the line up, anyone got patience to do that for me?

bring on the 2nd 45!

Fraser, Reynolds, Craigan, Humphrey, Jennings, Sutton, Murphy, O'Brien, Forbes, Hutchinson, Slane. Subs: Kosiorowski, Hammell, Lasley, McGarry, Page, McHugh, Saunders

were they looking any good at any point i wonder. its gonna actually be dissapointing if it finishes 6-0 now, never thought id ever say that.

missed the line up, anyone got patience to do that for me?

bring on the 2nd 45!

Welcome Stevewoods. By dint of BBC Scotland Radio I can surmise that it was a reasonably even first 5 mins or so,with chances for both sides. The first,second and third goals seemed to knock the stuffing out of our visitors. Happy days.