Exclusive: Player #3

Guest 'Flow

Great news! This is a long, long overdue overhaul of the entire squad which has been needed, and I believe we are seeing bettter players arriving all the time.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to have a thing for pissing off the English wee teams. First Oldham, then Shrewsbury, now Northampton. With four more new signings expected, who else can we collect?

I also like our strategy of signing players with posh butler names.

We seem to have a thing for pissing off the English wee teams. First Oldham, then Shrewsbury, now Northampton. With four more new signings expected, who else can we collect?

I also like our strategy of signing players with posh butler names.

:whistling:B-):lol:

VERBAL CONTRACTS . Where one person however has not performed their part of the bargain, and court is left to more uncertain means in reaching a decision. Draft contract documents, emails, letters and order forms may lend assistance to deciding the terms of a verbal agreement, and courts have used similar agreements with third parties to apply a standard of reasonableness in determining the terms of the contract in the absence of writing. NORTHAMPTON TOWN SAY Although the midfielder was out of the country when the deadline for accepting the terms expired, Northampton claim that those terms were accepted on his behalf by his agent via email. AND GO ON TO SAY. The club are very disappointed at how things have transpired, having acted in all good faith to support the player and offer terms that were deemed acceptable by the player and confirmed by the agent, whom the player has a binding representation agreement with. :whistling:

The 3rd in a multi pack of signings hopefully.

B-) Deary me big man. :whistling::lol:

This was out of left field was it no?

On here all day then off for a game of FIFA and a bit of scran and miss it all!!

I really like Gannon's idea here. Alot of the boys in the leagues down south are VERY good. Athletic, fast and 'coachable'. Many of them don't make it to the Champ/Prem as it is just too competitive. I can see now why Gannon wanted a clause in his contract to get a % of the potential transfer fees if these guys move on. Just hope he doesn;t move them on too quick for his own pocket. Sure he wont though - he will have to tie Jennings and Coke up on longer deasl first if they are any good.

This could be some season for us - you never know.

(btw, surely Fitzy/McGarry/DLS are on the road oot?)

Another guy we know nothing about. Another guy brought in from a lower level. Another midfielder, meaning we probably have more midfielders than goalkeepers, defenders and forwards put together.

Good luck to the new players but I have reservations about our transformation into an English League 2 side.

It will certainly be interesting to see how they get on but I'm a little uneasy that we are being taken down a level and we're all too thankful just to get bodies in that the support isn't saying 'wait a minute here, who are we actually signing?'

Another guy we know nothing about. Another guy brought in from a lower level. Another midfielder, meaning we probably have more midfielders than goalkeepers, defenders and forwards put together.

Good luck to the new players but I have reservations about our transformation into an English League 2 side.

It will certainly be interesting to see how they get on but I'm a little uneasy that we are being taken down a level and we're all too thankful just to get bodies in that the support isn't saying 'wait a minute here, who are we actually signing?'

Ya beezer. Barring a few exceptions over the years we are a team of league 2 players!! People need to get over this. League 1 and 2 players earn what SPL players do, play in front of the same size of crowds in similar or better stadiums!

You think McGarry could walk into the Leeds or Southampton team and play in front of 25K + each week. What about Fitzy? Hammell proved he couldn't and Clarkson, OUR best player and International up here is harbouring doubts if he can.

ALOT of very good players down there, many don't make it to the Champ/Prem simply due to the sheer number of quality players down in such a big country.

All we can do at the moment is trust Jim Gannon and get behind him and the team. Which I am sure we will all do. The reports on the signings seem to be on the positive side so fingers crossed. The signings are being done relatively quickly so hopefully they will get a chance to get to know their team mates and manager. It is going to take time for these guys to get to know the Scottish game but I have a good feeling about this. :whistling:

If Gannon is on about bringing another 8 new faces then I suspect that at least 2 will leave.

Dazzler will almost cerainly be one, and maybe Fitzy too. McGarry might be kept on as he's getting a run now, albeit in the absence of any alternatives!

QUOTE (Ya Bezzer! @ Jul 21 2009, 07:52 PM)

Ya beezer. Barring a few exceptions over the years we are a team of league 2 players!! People need to get over this. League 1 and 2 players earn what SPL players do, play in front of the same size of crowds in similar or better stadiums!

You think McGarry could walk into the Leeds or Southampton team and play in front of 25K + each week. What about Fitzy? Hammell proved he couldn't and Clarkson, OUR best player and International up here is harbouring doubts if he can.

ALOT of very good players down there, many don't make it to the Champ/Prem simply due to the sheer number of quality players down in such a big country.

Good point. And good comeback.