Vs Manchester Utd Xi

Tassinari

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's also connected to the game that never happened last season for us to 'officially' re-name the O'Donnell Stand? United were one of the teams mentioned at the time.

No, I think you are way off the mark, as was all the talk about Crags testimonial. Afaik, this is purely related to Matt Busby, hence the Man U Xi.

Yes but I dont believe the menu is a personal matter. The chef will not be allowed to access guest's personal data on a computer.

So staff won't chat with each other - unless they work in the same department, say during lunch breaks or cigarette breaks?

Anyway, if the guys mate was a chef a few years ago then well played, lovely meal when I last stayed there.

Completely irrelevant, but I work in a hotel, and the chef's are all sacks, so I don't tell them fuck all. We were stickin new flags up outside, and this boy thinks he's a diehard h*n likes. One Scottish, one British & one European, and he picks up the British flag and goes "aww I like this one!" and I said "Nah prefer the one in the middle to be honest" (the Scottish one) and he hits me with "Aww what are you again, a Dunfermline fan?!" :lol:

Seriously, IF this game was to happen bearing in mind International weekend, which, if any, of the BIG names would likely make an appearance??

I could only really imagine the retired chaps like Giggs, Scholes, Neville and the like, perhaps anyone nearing back to fitness for a wee run out (Hargreaves?) etc...trafficlight...your thoughts please....

I've got two young, Man Utd daft nephews, 16 and 10, who are desperate for me to get info...!!

You've probably hit the nail on the head, Kirky. If it turns out to be a goer, an international schedule would take many of the big names out of the equation, but yes, Scholes, Giggs would probably make an appearance. A mix of the old timers and the young kids as everyone else will be away.

If Scholes, Giggs, Neville and Hargreaves play, I would say that makes it one of the highest-profile matches to have ever been played at Fir Park, regardless or Rooney, etc. There's also every chance Wes Brown and Michael Owen won't make the England squad.

Having just had a look at the International fixtures, South American countries aren't playing which means Anderson, Rafael, Valencia and the other Brazilian (whose name escapes me) would be available, Serbia aren't playing so Vidic and Tosic could play. So, to summarise....

1. Zieler

2. Neville

3. Brown

4. Rafael

5. Vidic

6. Hargreaves

7. Anderson

8. Scholes

9. Owen

10. Valencia

11. Giggs

Not many better line-ups than that been at Fir Park recently!