Dundee In For Hammell

mfc4ever

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the full second half, all I saw was Hammell getting roasted with a ball over his head to their right winger and this time falling down over it. Realising he was well beaten then start to claim a foul.

The highlights showed that Hammell fell over the goalscorer's leg as he was tracking the cross back :lol:

Anyway, I'd be very surprised if a bid was accepted and if he took the step down just now.

I cite Alan Hansen and the case of Manchester United season 1997/98 m'lud :lol:

ERM Manchester United did not play youngsters in every position, they had the likes of Cantona, Keane and Schemeichel.

And If Motherwell had Youngsters like Giggs, Beckham, Scholes, Butt, Nevilles Yeah we would be winning league titles.

But no we dont.

Anyway Moan Arsenal

Wonder if he missed him falling on his backside to let them in for the third goal? :lol:

You mean when he was left to cover 2 players all on his puff?

I don't think Hammell's out of JG's plans. He's been experimenting with the team, trying to figure out where each player is best as well as letting regular starters know that their position isn't guaranteed and they'll need to work for their places. Message received I think and Hammell has a cracking first half last Thursday.

This story's a non-starter IMO.

The highlights showed that Hammell fell over the goalscorer's leg as he was tracking the cross back <_<

Anyway, I'd be very surprised if a bid was accepted and if he took the step down just now.

Rubbish! THe highlights showed it was a blatant foul! I was fuming at the time. The Steaua player tracked his line and, while he never put his foot out, made sure he was there for Hammy to trip over while his eyes were on the ball to his right. It was a professional foul. Not even gonna take anyone elses opinion on that one its set in stone in my mind.

Dundee make me laugh, as does the possibility that Hammy isnt in Gannons plans. Of course he is, how many spl experienced left backs are there!

Is it just me or is Stevie Hammell on the verge of bursting out of his Motherwell strip, he'll have to lose weight or move up to an XXL.

Yip :lol: ...his fitness serverly lets him down and to be honest i see at as the reason his career never went the places it had the potnetial to go..that and the fact his defensive side is rank rotten at times <_<

Rubbish! THe highlights showed it was a blatant foul! I was fuming at the time. The Steaua player tracked his line and, while he never put his foot out, made sure he was there for Hammy to trip over while his eyes were on the ball to his right. It was a professional foul. Not even gonna take anyone elses opinion on that one its set in stone in my mind.

Dundee make me laugh, as does the possibility that Hammy isnt in Gannons plans. Of course he is, how many spl experienced left backs are there!

Erm, I had previously stated it was a foul and then stated that Hammell fell over a leg, ergo didn't misjudge a cross or simply fall....

I agree with you!! <_<

At this stage there is no way Jimbo will be selling anyone in the first team squad unless its a very large offer. If anything I'm hoping for another defender in before the weekend.

At this stage there is no way Jimbo will be selling anyone in the first team squad unless its a very large offer. If anything I'm hoping for another defender in before the weekend.

Someone from the hush hush Middlesbrough bounce game maybe? I am the same thinking as yourself, we need another defender in, no chance Stevie will be leaving, and the reason the shirts are tight on him is because he has to wear the smalls as the shirts are rationed for the season :rolleyes:

Maybe there was a call fae Dundee when he had his back to the ball when it was passed to him from our restart after StJohnstone's 1st goal. Guy behind me certainly thought so at the game. Think he shouted something like... ALL THE BEST STEVIE IN YOU'RE NEW CAREER MOVE! :mellow::doh::lol: .