Spl Highlights

gunn

That is the only part of the Sky/ESPN deal that annoyes me, no highlights. The lower leagues in England have their own preview and review show every week, what about the SPL?

Forbes goal was absolutely top drawer, no question he meant it.

O'brien was really unlucky with his effort at the end.

Murphy - 10 out of 10 for effort with trying to recreat the hand of god :lol:

Ruddy - bombscare at that attempted clearance!

Deuchar - cheers big man, so glad you're shite! :huh:

I sympathise with the refs in situations like that. The ref probably didn't want to book him, but the rules are put in place by FIFA or whoever (and I can kinda agree that players shouldn't really be jumping into the crowd) and the ref has to abide by them.

This rule was brought in i'm sure due to idiot supporters who take offence at players celebrations, and scream at police to arrest them for inciting trouble!! total bolloks!!

same with opposing players shouting at our crowd or giving us the V sign or something, i just find that funny!!

i for one am not arsed if opposing teams celebrate, it does p1ss you off but deal with it, if our playeres do it then whats the problem!!

PC gone mad

This rule was brought in i'm sure due to idiot supporters who take offence at players celebrations, and scream at police to arrest them for inciting trouble!! total bolloks!!

same with opposing players shouting at our crowd or giving us the V sign or something, i just find that funny!!

i for one am not arsed if opposing teams celebrate, it does p1ss you off but deal with it, if our playeres do it then whats the problem!!

PC gone mad

:whistling:

I think it's more to do with player/fan safety than whether fans take offence to celebrations.

If he has to abide by them, then why didn't he book Forbes who also left the pitch? Also the other 3 or 4 players who joined in.

I believe that rule is at the Referee's discretion. Dougie McDonald is just a fud.

To be fair, I though McDonald reffed pretty well yesterday......

...need to lie down now, feeling a bit unwell!!

Personally i love to see players celebrating with their own fans it's a daft rule to book them. But i suppose it's the same the world over. Hopefully ESPN will get their act together and give us a highlights programme to let the fans see it before 11 o'clock om a monday.