Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see in the NOTW there were also chants of f****n bastard?

How retarded are some of our fans?

Fuck off back to supporting the old firm, theres no place for that at fir park.

I just hope this doesnt continue as there will be a vast amount of kids not being allowed to go anymore.

Mcghee was called alot of things yesterday, but i dont know how Scott Davie and friends heard any f****n bastard chants when there wasnt any

Ooooooooooooooooooh if its in the NOTW and written by Scott 'Aberdeen' Davie it MUST be true.

Nevermind the fact that everyone at the game, including Aberdeen fans on others forums are saying the sectarian chants were a load of nonsense but aye, go on, you steam in and criticise our fans needlessly.

Whose the moron? The ones who chant or the ones who believes everything in the bloody NOTW.

I just hope this doesnt continue as there will be a vast amount of kids not being allowed to go anymore.

You said it :lol: , reading NOTW and accepting gutter press over the many that have attended and verified that there were no McGhee chants of f****n bastard.

Think everyone needs to take a breath and stop looking for reasons to complain and berate each other

Some don't like the chants others don't see them as being worse than current/previous similar songs.

Some of the folks on here trying to take moral high ground on what is acceptable have annoyed me more than the chants themselves, we like any other club have a mixed bag in our support accept it or move on.

Arguments can go back and forward forever, peoples views will change no doubt as they move through life and their own circumstances change.

I currently think it probably went a bit far but could never claim to be innocent when it comes to the many comparisons that have been put up in defence.

as for how it reflects onthe club, lets face it even when we're not guilty the press still love to have a dig at our club, I'll wager I get more grief from other fans over the alleged sectarian chants as opposed to the child molester shouts.

and when did we become this family club everyone goes on about?

I've no got a family, can I still go ? I occasionally go to games with mates and their kids and some of what kids are exposed to is probably unacceptable but at the same time if it gets too much and is challeneged inthe moment its normally gets toned down, no point in bleating about it online.

Is there something strange in this post where someone who wasnt at Aberdeen is telling folk that were to go back to supporting another team because of something that wasnt sung ?

They do have previous.

If you wish to choose to believe the tabs over the fans who were at the game who have admitted that every other accusation is true, why would we deny this one? then so be it, its you that is being taken for a fool.

Not that it makes it any more factual, but it is also reported in the Mail that there were chants of f****n b.. etc.

Lying bastard journo's again then ????

Well not one single Motherwell fan heard it even those being most vocal about the chants that did happen and an Aberdeen fan sitting beside the away support is saying its lies on the Scotland on Sunday comments section under their report.

Its fairly obvious from down here to see 'what he's going on about'

Spot on IMO

Well I was just waiting on confirmation just in case I read it wrong. I have had a season ticket at Motherwell for about 17 years. I go to most away games, however this one I was working. I have no days left as I used them all for the European run and won't get any until April. I didn't go to Aberdeen and I'm sure others had valid reasons for not attending. So because they didn't attend one game it bans them from ever taking a differing opinion from someone else?

Fair enough my boss never gave me an extra day off than everyone else in my work! Sorry disregard my opinion I will shut the fuck up.

Well I was just waiting on confirmation just in case I read it wrong. I have had a season ticket at Motherwell for about 17 years. I go to most away games, however this one I was working. I have no days left as I used them all for the European run and won't get any until April. I didn't go to Aberdeen and I'm sure others had valid reasons for not attending. So because they didn't attend one game it bans them from ever taking a differing opinion from someone else?

Fair enough my boss never gave me an extra day off than everyone else in my work! Sorry disregard my opinion I will shut the fuck up.

Well ignoring completely the fact that it wasnt you that was quoted ....

It wasnt just a differing opinion . What right has someone that wasnt there to tell someone that was to go support another club because of a song that wasnt even sung ?

Hope you manage to decipher this ok. :lol:

Well ignoring completely the fact that it wasnt you that was quoted ....

It wasnt just a differing opinion . What right has someone that wasnt there to tell someone that was to go support another club because of a song that wasnt even sung ?

Hope you manage to decipher this ok. :lol:

That is why I was asking you. In case my interpretation was wrong. I thought you were having a go at everyone who wasn't at the game having an opinion that differs from your own.

:P

Okay pal.

Why would we be fined thousands, which SFA regulations were broken?

Where is a precident for making us play behind closed doors?

So much shite coming from alot of folk today and last night. Go have a glass of milk and chill the fuck out.

Jamie, I'm out and about today clearing up after a gig listening to guys having a go at me as a well fan over what was sung yesterday.

I can't defend you - it's fucking dumb beyond belief.

And if its all banter and folk can say what they want - why are you telling folk to chill out when they have their say.

Is it only the well baby crew labotomy brigade that can say what they want?

I wish the lot of you would stop dragging the lot of us through the shit.

People were angry at Mcghee for the way he left the club and some of the things he said when he did.

The best way to put that across was singing some good witty songs that motherwell fans are normally quite good at and making mr mcghee look stupid.

Sinking to the boring level of pedo chants just made the motherwell fans look pretty stupid

.....and who got the last laugh, Mcghee - who can go and say his bit in the Sunday Mail and make Motherwell fans look bloody stupid.

Mcghee 1- 0 M'well Fans.

Good show :P

I'm not normally too bothered by chants at the football. I'm not particularly happy about McGhee and perhaps his behaviour regarding Celtic and Aberdeen when leaving us. That said, I thought yesterday's efforts were sickening to be honest. I had a couple of pals up to watch the game and we're hearing the paedophile chants etc. Makes us look like oafs. Unimpressed.

Jamie, I'm out and about today clearing up after a gig listening to guys having a go at me as a well fan over what was sung yesterday.

I can't defend you - it's fucking dumb beyond belief.

And if its all banter and folk can say what they want - why are you telling folk to chill out when they have their say.

Is it only the well baby crew labotomy brigade that can say what they want?

I wish the lot of you would stop dragging the lot of us through the shit.

You don't have to defend me :P

And the 'chill out' comment was to the guy who was talking shite about closed doors games etc.

Me and the wife went to the game yesterday and thought the chanting was not only really childish it also dragged our club through the gutter. It's always the same bunch who seem to get us into this mess. Pathetic stuff and just a bit sad. I mean why not use the word poof or bawbag, why go downthe road of peado? You all know who you are and all the Internet bravado is mind numbing pish.

No one is talking about the game or how well Jim Gannon is doing it's all about McGhee and it's beginning to piss the huge majority of fans right off.

Not that long back from Aberdeen and after reading a couple of papers spouting a lot of shite it has pissed me right off. Fair enough the paedo chants were a bit over the top, (but funny) this shite about calling him a f****n is disgraceful and they arsehole journals should be retracting that statement in their papers tomorrow. Just saying what they wanted to think they heard to get us in trouble when they are sitting at the other end of the ground, wankers.

Total over reaction to this as well it was just a laugh.