Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha this has been a hilarious read - I assume lots of the posts were booze fueled :lol:

In my opinion if McGhee isn't man enough to be abused by opposition fans then he is in the wrong business - is it time to get a "normal" job McGhoo?

In reality though he will use this to make people feel sorry for him and to take the attention away from the fact that Aberdeen would expect to be beating us on their own patch.

TBH McGhee did fantastically well in his 1st season at Fir Park and this shouldn't be forgotten however his whoring, the state he left the club in and trying to punt our best youth players to Celtic when he thought he was going there were all completely outrageous and unacceptable behaviour.

Dunno if he is a paedo and I wouldn't like a few thousand punters shouting that at me but then I don't work in the public eye so to speak. Grow up McGhoo!

In all seriousness though, some folk need to just take a wee look around them and ask themselves,

"Is it really worth getting all fucked off over something sung at a football match?"

And the point has already been made, we've sung worse over the years. I personally think some people just like to complain, or they like to be offended.

PS

MARK MCGHEE PAEDOPHILE

OH OH OH!!

Serious question...

When did paedophile replace poof as a common insult at the football? I can only imagine now that if Scotland were to play England, we'd here "Jimmy Hill, Paedophile". I mean, do people lack that much imagination that it's like "Fuck it, call him a child molester...". Not very clever, is it?

No fan of Mark McGhee me (as everyone knows), but you've just given him a chance to play the martyr to a press that still seems to love him anyway...

Mark McGhee 1 Motherwell Fans 0

Which is a shame, because he gave us so much better material to work with...

I'm gutted I didney get a carry out and sit on the internet tae 3 in the morning last night. Some of the arguments here are double standard comedy gold.

Mark McGee isney really a peado so whit's the matter? I have heard but that he enjoys a bit of beastiality.

Mark McGee is a Peado

Andy McLaren is a Junkie

Will Haining's burd has massive titties

Sitirious Kyriagos is a plate smashing bastard

Jimmy Hill is a poof

Ross Tokely beats his wife

Craig Brewster bums David Proctor

If the McGee chant is out of order, then I suppose all of the above comedy chants are out of order as well?

In all seriousness though, some folk need to just take a wee look around them and ask themselves,

"Is it really worth getting all fucked off over something sung at a football match?"

And the point has already been made, we've sung worse over the years. I personally think some people just like to complain, or they like to be offended.

PS

MARK MCGHEE PAEDOPHILE

OH OH OH!!

Still not grasped the Libel law it seems :lol:

I know some of the guys on here defending this. And as in the past and has been already stated as a common response on the thread is to throw out the 'hyper sensitive' tag. So that's cool I've had it before and will have it again.

You've managed to take all the positives away from Jim Gannon and the new team getting a draw up there and you've given oxygen to McGhee's bleating in the press.

There's no point in arguing though - you're all well fans and choose to support the team your way.

I just don't fucking get it.

GazzB :lol:

and when your balls drop you'll work out what a bell shot is

As for the aduse McGhee got yesterday it wasn't unexpect and a Peado chant isn't unusual at football games, what worries me most is the fact the press will hang us out to dry for being rude to the next cletic manger and we can forget the fair play award.

Isn't starnge that the press didn't comment on the reception John Hughes got from the Falkirk fans last week.

The song like this thread is absurd

The song started in Llannelli and was sang by a large majority of us

It was someones drunkin ranting that started it all

Its the absurdness of the song that makes it funny

I'm sure 99% of us know Mcghees no a paedo

Get over it, Mcghees team was boo'd off at Pittodrie by the home crowd and he's cleverly deflected the critisism that was probably coming his way .

The song like this thread is absurd

The song started in Llannelli and was sang by a large majority of us

It was someones drunkin ranting that started it all

Its the absurdness of the song that makes it funny

I'm sure 99% of us know Mcghees no a paedo

Get over it, Mcghees team was boo'd off at Pittodrie by the home crowd and he's cleverly deflected the critisism that was probably coming his way .

No it fuckin wasn't!

Because you have heard alot worse at football doesn't mean people should find it ok. Somebody got murdered in Glasgow last night but fuck Saddam and Hitler done alot worse so who cares.

Wait, what?

Think a few of you guys and gals need to take a chill pill. :P . Wasn't at Pittodrie yesterday but the paedo and f----n barsteward chants are in the back pages of the press. Have to say i strongly dissagree with the paedo chants. ;) . Perhaps a song title for us could be.... The hills are alive....... :D .

Guest DaviDoOOO
Because you have heard alot worse at football doesn't mean people should find it ok. Somebody got murdered in Glasgow last night but fuck Saddam and Hitler done alot worse so who cares.

Cant believe you are comparing a silly football chant to hitler

Did i miss something yesterday? whats the f****n bastard chant?

Its ok its a diddy team we can make stuff up.

It was said earlier in the thread that they called him a sheep shaggin bastard, but the press have obviously twisted it.