Mcghee The Patroniser

Albie

It's a long drive up to aberdeen - you'd think in that amount of time something more original than 'pedo' would have been thought up,obviously not.

I really really fail to see how shouting 'pedo' to someone who...isney a pedo.....can be in anyway funny??

Am i missing something?

And as for f****n? I wasn't there so i canny comment on this particular case however i've heard the words 'f****n' and 'orange bastard' paraded about Fir Park a fucking MILLION times soooooooo it widney surprise me if it was used either.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that long back from Aberdeen and after reading a couple of papers spouting a lot of shite it has pissed me right off. Fair enough the paedo chants were a bit over the top, (but funny) this shite about calling him a f****n is disgraceful and they arsehole journals should be retracting that statement in their papers tomorrow. Just saying what they wanted to think they heard to get us in trouble when they are sitting at the other end of the ground, wankers.

Total over reaction to this as well it was just a laugh.

What the hell is funny about calling someone a pedophile? Those idiots that sang that are a disgrace to Motherwell FC. Do not embarrass our club with that shit, period.

This is just a complete over-reaction.

It was certainly not a minority signing that song!

I wasnt signing the song as I was there with my uncles and we were too busy talking away but if I had been there with my mates I may well have sung it.

Everyone knows McGhee is not a peado, so just calm down! Also, I for one did not hear the word fen-ian being used.

Id love to see the reaction on here if it turned out the fat prick was a peado!

Why do people care what the Scottish media write about our club and its supporters? The majority of the rags we get in Scotland have a history of making up rubbish.

Why cant we all pride ourselves by knowing that Motherwell fans are not scum or whatever they would like to call us.

The way we have behaved on recent Euro away days proves this and it has been shown by real journalists that dont just write for a reaction.

Nothing will happen to the club as it can't be expected to control its fans at an away ground.

As for the peado songs, in the past I've heard songs such as 'your HIV hahah' and no one has said anything about it. People get carried away at games and say things just to get a reaction.

This is just a complete over-reaction.

It was certainly not a minority signing that song!

I wasnt signing the song as I was there with my uncles and we were too busy talking away but if I had been there with my mates I may well have sung it.

Everyone knows McGhee is not a peado, so just calm down! Also, I for one did not hear the word fen-ian being used.

Id love to see the reaction on here if it turned out the fat prick was a peado!

Why do people care what the Scottish media write about our club and its supporters? The majority of the rags we get in Scotland have a history of making up rubbish.

Why cant we all pride ourselves by knowing that Motherwell fans are not scum or whatever they would like to call us.

The way we have behaved on recent Euro away days proves this and it has been shown by real journalists that dont just write for a reaction.

The fans that used the word paedo are scum IMO.

It's a long drive up to aberdeen - you'd think in that amount of time something more original than 'pedo' would have been thought up,obviously not.

I really really fail to see how shouting 'pedo' to someone who...isney a pedo.....can be in anyway funny??

Am i missing something?

And as for f****n? I wasn't there so i canny comment on this particular case however i've heard the words 'f****n' and 'orange bastard' paraded about Fir Park a fucking MILLION times soooooooo it widney surprise me if it was used either.

what case are you commenting on then? f****n was never used by the way

Some top class posters on here, probally spent the full time down the road itching to get online and let the world know how bad the loud-louts and east end baby crew are -_-

The Modern day internet-type fan will never stop giving me a good laugh to cure a sunday hangover.

Mc Ghee got a bit of vocal payback, If the redtops want to embarrass theirselfs even more even better!

Job done.

And i never sang the song in question nor agree with it but there was some top class songs that deserve more of the spotlight :lol:

IMO you're a snobby "I'm-better-than-you" bastard. You fail to see anyone elses point of view in the knowledge that you are right and that's that.

Snobby -_- If you knew me you would know I am anyhting but :lol:

I see people's point of view but calling someone a paedophile is downright offensive! That is fact! And yes in this case I think (in fact know) I am right and that doesn't make me an angel or a snob it just makes me civilised.

A snob though ? Really ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The bottom line is that the Motherwell fans singing the songs have done a fantastic job of noising up Mark McGhee. We all know how much of a two faced prick the man was & anything that noises him up is perfectly fine by me. I agree that paedophile songs are not exactly going to be everyone's cup of tea, but the bottom line is nobody actually THINKS McGhee's a paedophile. Nobody is saying that paedophilia is a good thing or that it is something they believe in. The reason you are so mad NWF is that paedophilia is such a touchy subject, but you have to remember that it's not about singing about paedophilia, it's about aggravating a man who has lied & deceived us all, whored himself about etc etc as much as possible.

Why would Motherwell fans calling him a peadophile irritate McGhee? -_-

More the opposite IMO. Thankful to be out of a club where there is a minority of eejits/Comedy legends.

I'm sure there are many more chants that could have been used instead of resorting to Peadophillia chants. Lack of intelligence/invention. 0/10

Poor show.

The bottom line is that the Motherwell fans singing the songs have done a fantastic job of noising up Mark McGhee. We all know how much of a two faced prick the man was & anything that noises him up is perfectly fine by me. I agree that paedophile songs are not exactly going to be everyone's cup of tea, but the bottom line is nobody actually THINKS McGhee's a paedophile. Nobody is saying that paedophilia is a good thing or that it is something they believe in. The reason you are so mad NWF is that paedophilia is such a touchy subject, but you have to remember that it's not about singing about paedophilia, it's about aggravating a man who has lied & deceived us all, whored himself about etc etc as much as possible.

I agree with everything you said until you came to the paedophile part. Yes noise him up annoy him , boo him call him a shite tony mowbray (that is funny). The reason I am mad is that my club has been dragged through the mud by neds yet again. IMO opinion calling someone a paedo is singing about paedophilia. The fans could have aggrevated him in loads of other ways that wouldn't have brought shame on the club I love. That is why I'm mad gazza.

See this peado chat its pish chat anyway, nae imagination and no need for it IMO.

Mark Reynolds quote in the Mail -_-

:lol:

Great quote from Mark.

I'm more annoyed that the press have taken 'poetic license' with the chants than the chants themselves. However the paedo chant was OTT and unnecessary. You would of thought we could've shown more class as supporters.

All that this has suceeded in doing is give McGhee an opportunity to focus on off-field events rather than the game itself and use the media to deflect attention away from just how unimpressive his start at his new "big club" has been.

The guy is clever and knows how to use the media to his own ends, he must be having a right good chuckle about all this and will milk it for all it is worth.

What's everyones views on necrophilia?

Best when they're still warm :lol:

I just spent the best part of 40 minutes reading through this thread as I was at a wedding yesterday and hadn't heard anything about the match until now really. I feel a bit sorry for GazzyB, taking a lot of abuse yesterday when everyone was on their high horse cos at the end of the day I can see where he's coming from. There has been a huge over-reaction by the sounds of it on here. Fuck Mark McGhee, he's maybe not a paedo but fuck him, if he's annoyed by what a couple of hundred angry fans are singing at him, then still fuck him.

Maybe the chants are OTT, but so are many many more football chants around the world, and many worse have been sung at Fir Park. I think you would have to be deluded to be embarrassed over how fans of our 'family club' have behaved, as it happens at football, end of.

The press brining up the F***** carry on is just genius, though. We're getting quite used to digs being thrown our way in the papers, but I do find it quite funny when they decide to to make stuff up. The only decent thing to come out of the press this weekend by the looks of it is the quote from Mark Reynolds. Tap man!

Not that long back from Aberdeen and after reading a couple of papers spouting a lot of shite it has pissed me right off. Fair enough the paedo chants were a bit over the top, (but funny) this shite about calling him a f****n is disgraceful and they arsehole journals should be retracting that statement in their papers tomorrow. Just saying what they wanted to think they heard to get us in trouble when they are sitting at the other end of the ground, wankers.

Total over reaction to this as well it was just a laugh.

Fuckin brilliant post that sums this complete fucking shite up

You falsely call a guy a paedo - that's cool and folk saying you shouldn't are over sensitive PC brigade gone mad. Fitba banter and a' that

Someone falsely accuses you of sectarianism and you throw a wobbler.

Whit's it to be? FFS You cocks wanna write aw the rules??

:lol:

I just spent the best part of 40 minutes reading through this thread as I was at a wedding yesterday and hadn't heard anything about the match until now really. I feel a bit sorry for GazzyB, taking a lot of abuse yesterday when everyone was on their high horse cos at the end of the day I can see where he's coming from. There has been a huge over-reaction by the sounds of it on here. Fuck Mark McGhee, he's maybe not a paedo but fuck him, if he's annoyed by what a couple of hundred angry fans are singing at him, then still fuck him.

Haha the strangest bit is that I wasn't even there to sing a paedo song!