Ict

another number

Dundee beating Aberdeen wouldn't be as big a story as QoS beating Rangers - those two have a history as you will recall when QoS came back from 2 - 0 down in the 2008 final.

As a spectacle, Motherwell v ICT hasn't typically served up much for the neutral to enjoy in the past few seasons. Of course, it might be different tonight, and I'm the first one to moan about the saturated coverage the OF receives, but I'd rather watch QoS beat Rangers than Dundee lose to Aberdeen :mad:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a few injures at the moment so i think we could struggle, but i think some Fringe players should get a game because we need to see them and assess if they are good enough AKA Fraser. If no then Sell in January.

fraser

Moutaoukil Craigan Saunders Hammell

Hately

Jenning Lasley Fizzy

McHugh Jutkiewicz

And anyone else that ive missed? Hutcheson fit?

I think your idea would be good against lesser opposition than Inverness but that's a dangerous game to play against any first division team who will be fired up for this game. I imagine cup runs and 'big' cup draws are financially important to any team outside maybe the 6 or so largest clubs in Scotland so they will be going for it and I don't know if the team you've listed will have gelled enough or have the quality to compete.

Admitedly players like Frazer, Fizzy and Laz will be playing with something to prove so they might have that extra edge but it's still a risk Gannon might not want to take, especially when he has already acknowledged the fact that the two cups are our only realistic chances of silverware.

I don't know, I've not seen Inverness this season so maybe I'm giving them too much respect?