Motherwell Vs Celtic-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic will give us space allowing us to play the passing game Gannon wants us to play. Thus it will be a close game.

Did Celtic suddenly become World beaters over night? They still have a very fragile defence, which can be exploited.

Can't see a win for us, but if we get in about them then it might go the same way as the Rangers game early on in the season.

Some stinking performances from some players over the last few weeks, so i suppose if you really wanted you could drop:

Forbes

Yassin

Coke

Hammell

Don't think he'll change it much. Going for.

Ruddy, Hammell, Saunders, Reynolds, Yassin, Hately, Lasley, Coke, Murphy, Sutton, Jutkiewicz

Can't see us winning, but a good performance please. Would be suprised to see forbes starting and playing left mid again. Especially when were playing a narrow game at the moment with no width, and our full backs been sucked into the middle of the park in numorous occasions. Space that's been left in behind is unbeliavaible.

I don't think he'll drop Forbes, he'll either sub him at half time or shortly before the hour mark. The team I'd pick is:

________________________Ruddy_________________________________

Saunders_________Craigan_________Reynolds____________Hammell

Coke____________Hateley__________Forbes_____________O'Brien

_________________Jutkiewicz__________Murphy__________________

Subs: Fraser, Mouatoukil, Sutton, Lasley, Archdeacon, Page, McHugh.

That is providing we are still without Hutchinson, Jennings etc.

----------------------Ruddy------------------------

Saunders----Craigan----------Reynolds------Hammell

-------------------Hateley-------------------------

-----------O'Brien---------Forbes------------------

------------------Murphy--------------------------

------------Sutton----------Duke------------------

I would have Saunders on in place of Yassin because Yassin is likely to go too far up the pitch and when we get caught on the counter attack he's got no chance of getting bck and getting the ball off that wee prick McGreedy.I would have Craggs on as experience and he always seems up for games against the Old Firm.I would also have Murphy behind the 2 strikers.

Well I wont be going cause I have swine flu so I don't care :lol:

Nah I do care and I think we wil get another draw. 1-1 for me and Lukas once again for us.

By the way Daza, going by your title do you want two different team line ups :lol:

Swine flu outbreak in The Ton :lol: I'm staying indoors till Sat :lol: Praying for a win against the Great unwashed. 2-1 to us .Mon The Well

Swine flu outbreak in The Ton :lol: I'm staying indoors till Sat :lol: Praying for a win against the Great unwashed. 2-1 to us .Mon The Well

netherton - if you know you have swine flu on tuesday, you'll be alright to head up to fir park by saturday lunch time. get a hot toddie into you and man up :lol:

although we were murder on saturday i think this old firm double header has come at the exact right time for us. apart from the fact it'll be good to get them out the way and give us a run of 7 very winnable games from boxing day it'll also hopefully see a bit of fight restored to the side. saturday was a totally gutless performanc at least when we play the old firm we're usually guaranteed 100% effort and a good tempo.

yassin did well on saturday and at parkhead so dropping him would be a bit daft imo. jennings if fit deserves his chance in midfield. i'd bring o'brien back and go for the wee man/big man combo up front as well.

ruddy

yass saunders reynolds hammell

coke hateley jennings o'brien

murphy juke

looking more for a performance than a result in the next two games. the three festive games are ones that look like they could make or break our season.

netherton - if you know you have swine flu on tuesday, you'll be alright to head up to fir park by saturday lunch time. get a hot toddie into you and man up :ph34r:

I would , I want to but I have been told I need to stay confined to my own home for 7 days since the symptoms began(monday). Anyway, what if I uknowingly bump in to you in the pie stall and by Monday you have it ? ;)

id go with,

ruddy, moutouakil, saunders, reynolds, hammel, hateley, coke, jennings, o'brien, jukiewicz, sutton.

i reckon if jennings is fit i reckon we should start him, he looked decent the last 20 minutes he played against the sheep and forbes needs a rest.

I bet the Falkirk fans a few weeks back thought, not long after a 0-4 scudding at home from Celtic, they were in for another tonking. 3-3, and they were unlucky not to win. No reason why we can't win, none whatsoever.

id go with,

ruddy, moutouakil, saunders, reynolds, hammel, hateley, coke, jennings, o'brien, jukiewicz, sutton.

i reckon if jennings is fit i reckon we should start him, he looked decent the last 20 minutes he played against the sheep and forbes needs a rest.

I'd agree with that.

However I have a feeling that o'brien will be on the bench again. He's as good as gone IMO.

1-1 at least !

"Any points against the Old Firm are a bonus" is the old phrase, isn't it ? Not this year, as both look vulnerable. Do the same as against Rangers at home : take the game to them and don't have any fear. Fortune favours the brave.

Glad it's on telly, we'll certainly be watching.

• Adults: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £25 I East Stand - £20
  • Concessions: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £17 I East Stand - £15
  • Juvenile: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £14 I East Stand - £10
  • Family: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £32 I East Stand - £27