Motherwell Vs Celtic-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in the late 80s we drew 0-0 with Celtic at Fir Park and it was seriously fog-bound but the game went on. Missed the game as I was at a successful Interview for an Overseas Rep with a tour operator but you could hardly see in front of your nose even in the centre of Glasgow. I would be, however, very surprised indeed if the game is in any doubt with fog.

Taking into the account that this Celtic side is the worse in many a year, I can't see why so many folk think we are in for a doing.

To be honest most people who think we're going to take a gubbing are the same ones that started shitting themselves when Hearts beat Celtic and Dundee United beat Celtic as they were playing us next. Hearts are fucking woeful and well Dundee United were not in the game until the less man hoodoo came into it. It's the way of things on here.

Still see 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 either way in it.

Can see us getting a bit of a doing tbh.........maybe not score wise but I reckon they'll completely dominate and get an easy 3 points. Hope I'm wrong! I'd play O'brien on the wing, :P drop Forbes and bring Coke back to centre (couldn't even tell if he was wide at Hibs :lol:

Well, to me, in accommodating him for little return, that's where the team has lost its balance over the last 3 weeks.

This Celtic side may be one of their worst in recent times but are still miles ahead of us.

Motherwell to open the scoring with Lukas getting the goal, Celtic to go on and win 3-1.

I agree, both the OF are poor this season and I think they could be split by DUtd. The truth also is the rest are incapable of putting a run together after getting something from the OF, dropping points against supposed weaker teams.

I think with home advantage you guys can get something, as long as you start positive, sit back and it's same old, same old.

1-1 for me. Good luck. :lol:

Visibility in Motherwell is over 100 yards, long as you can see one goalpost form the other the game will go ahead.

Yep, live close to Fir Park and its pretty foggy but you can see the length of a football pitch.

I've only got an hour and a half to find my woolly hat though! It's freezing!

Hope the fog lifts a bit. Surely they'll have to consider the view of the scum fans in the top tier of the South Stand though, so may be a chance the game is off?

Were the Dundee fans a few years ago not situated up on the top tier. The fog that day had to be worse than today, they must have been barely able to see out of their 18yrd box let alone the half way line.

They scored that day and only celebrated when seeing there players return to the half way line with the PA system announcing who scored.

Conditions far worse that day than today, albeit the fog only came at the start of the 2nd half that day..

Motherwell: Ruddy, Moutaouakil, Hammell, Reynolds, Jennings, Jutkiewicz, Murphy, Hateley, Meechan, McHugh, Saunders. Subs: Fraser, Craigan, Coke, Sutton, Forbes, Hutchinson, Pollock.

OOOFt Samaras off the bar :lol: deflected by Ruddy feet after breaking from a defensive header edge of box

so far so good, fog is coming down a little worse as game goes on