Motherwell Vs Celtic-score Predictions,team Line-up

dazamfc

• Adults: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £25 I East Stand - £20
  • Concessions: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £17 I East Stand - £15
  • Juvenile: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £14 I East Stand - £10
  • Family: Phil O'Donnell, Davie Cooper, South Stands - £32 I East Stand - £27

Thanks very much bud.

By the way, which one are you in that photo...?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we won't have to worry about playing against ten men tomorrow as Celtic never get players sent off at Fir Park, or at least haven't done in recent memory. Can see us getting someone red carded though...

Did Neil Lennon not get sent off for a foul on Derek Adams right at the tunnel in one game, or was it the other way round?

Did Neil Lennon not get sent off for a foul on Derek Adams right at the tunnel in one game, or was it the other way round?

No it was Adams who got sent off for elbowing Alan Thompson right at the dugouts. We went on to lose that game 4-0 and the only good thing about that night was Faddy being ready to leather Lennon after he'd hit him with the ball and getting away with it.

I don't remember the last time a Celtic player was sent off at Fir Park. Possibly Tom Boyd back when he first signed for them???

No it was Adams who got sent off for elbowing Alan Thompson right at the dugouts. We went on to lose that game 4-0

I think we lost that game 2-0. Thomson was at it and duped Adams into a reaction which unfortunately he took. December 2003 I think. The "Faddy going to kill Lennon" game I think was April 2003. I could be wrong however.

I think Peter Grant was sent off in a 1-1 draw in late '94.

I think we lost that game 2-0. Thomson was at it and duped Adams into a reaction which unfortunately he took. December 2003 I think. The "Faddy going to kill Lennon" game I think was April 2003. I could be wrong however.

I think Peter Grant was sent off in a 1-1 draw in late '94.

No the Adams sending off and Faddy's clash with Lennon took place in the same game, in May 2003 which we lost 4-0. It was a Wednesday night game and Woods had an absolute nightmare, letting the first goal in at his near post.

We lost 2-0 to them at Fir Park in December 2003 aswell and Adams missed a penalty in that game.

id go with,

ruddy, moutouakil, saunders, reynolds, hammel, hateley, coke, jennings, o'brien, jukiewicz, sutton.

i reckon if jennings is fit i reckon we should start him, he looked decent the last 20 minutes he played against the sheep and forbes needs a rest.

Jennigs or Lasley in for Forbes - although Coke needs a rest too. Too many doom merchants around. Remember this is the poorest Old Firm sides we've seen in years.

Merry Christmas from the Mighty Well - 2-1 to us.

been a we bit worried at the dip in our form lately, especially coming into a double header with the old firm, but I actually think that we might just get something from these games.

so I am gonna go with a 2-2 draw, us leading and the mandatory late leveller for the tattie munchers !

3-1 Motherwell.

Giles Coke to open the scoring before McDonald levels before half-time. A Gary Caldwell own goal with ten minutes to go sets up a nervous end to the game, before Tom Hateley scrambles home a 3rd in injury time, before being booked for running the entire length of the park to the South Stand and pointing to the name on the back of his shirt.

Easy business.

3-1 Motherwell.

Giles Coke to open the scoring before McDonald levels before half-time. A Gary Caldwell own goal with ten minutes to go sets up a nervous end to the game, before Tom Hateley scrambles home a 3rd in injury time, before being booked for running the entire length of the park to the South Stand and pointing to the name on the back of his shirt.

Easy business.

Carlsberg don't do get it right up you victories

But if they did ....

Carlsberg don't do get it right up you victories

But if they did ....

Naw, if it was a Carlsberg victory it would be 0-0 until the last few minutes - Yassin will blatantly handle the ball on the by-line twice before cutting it across for Tom Hateley to slam into the net. And then he'll get booked for running the entire length of the pitch to the South Stand and pointing to the name on his shirt, whilst the entire Celtic team surround the referee, apart from Aidan McGeady who has burst into tears.

Naw, if it was a Carlsberg victory it would be 0-0 until the last few minutes - Yassin will blatantly handle the ball on the by-line twice before cutting it across for Tom Hateley to slam into the net. And then he'll get booked for running the entire length of the pitch to the South Stand and pointing to the name on his shirt, whilst the entire Celtic team surround the referee, apart from Aidan McGeady who has burst into tears.

Wonder what the odds on that coming true would be?.......... :huh:

3-1 Motherwell.

Easy business.

Magic :huh::)

You know what, I really don't think we will get gubbed tomorrow.

- Both defences can be as bad as each others at times (and it's debateable that ours would be the better defence if Hutch was back).

- Yes, we have struggled to score goals then again so have Celtic at times. Ok, they have McDonald who us likely to grab a goal against his old club and Samaras whom is in form. But both attacks have had numerous occasions this season of "couldn't hit a coo's erse with a banjo" moments.

Taking into the account that this Celtic side is the worse in many a year, I can't see why so many folk think we are in for a doing. I know its always a case of "we only seem to get something when we least expect it.." but I honestly think Gannon will have the boys fired up and ready to prove a point after the last few performances...

...I just have a feeling we can do something tomorrow.

Mon the 'Well. :huh: