Follow Follow

something else

Sorry i thought anyone could read it. Basically some rangers fan wrote to MFC complaining about the bald guy in the east stand giving papac abuse and the club responded with a grovelling apology and said they were dealing with the guy in question.

I complained about the abuse Sasa got from that fat, baldy fu(ktard. Fair play to Motherwell, here is the response;

------------------------------------------------------------------

Further to your email regarding the above I can advise that I am already part way through investigating this incident. I can categorically state that this type of behaviour is not acceptable within Fir Park Stadium.

I have reviewed the footage of the match and agree that the continual abuse directed towards the Rangers player was wholly unacceptable. I can advise that following on from this I have already spoken with our stewarding company as to the poor performance of the steward (s) in that particular area. I can assure you this will be addressed. The possible implications from this incident will be drilled home to our safety staff at our pre-match briefings.

For your information the gentleman you have identified in your complaint was ejected from the stadium for his behaviour.

Regards

Leeann Montgomery

Safety and Facilities Manager

what a load of shyte.what you cannae shout abuse at somebody now.they should've told them to go fuck themselves.you see worse than that all the time in OF games and hibs-hearts games.and what about all the OF fans who are just allowed to stand up through the game.the stewards are worse for this pish than the police.imo alot of stewards seem to get an inflated sense of self importance when they're in the grounds when they really don't have much power to do anything. :thumbup:

wit are the club doing even replying to this clown.you must be a really sad c**t to send emails about players gettin abuse :thumbup: .i wonder how many of them got thrown out of fir park on wednesday for the shite they sing about fuck all i bet.this is just another reason to hate that lot

If this is true then first and foremost I reckon that the person who 'complained' about it seriously needs to get him/herself a life and secondly if they are going to be offended by opposition supporters abusing their players then they shouldn't bother going to the football. It's just typical of the 'go out of our way to be offended' attitude that so many people in this country like to wallow in.

It's just aswell these people don't live in Spain or Italy where opposition players have pigs heads or flares thrown at them. Imagine the reaction of the media and the many sensitive souls, something like that might just tip them over the edge!

Our club are accountable to the SPL, SFA and ourselves. Not some wank probably watching from his armchair in Dundee. The point of playing at home isn't to give the away fans a wee day/night out in Motherwell, its about playing up the advantage, getting behind our own team and getting it right up the away team making life uncomfortable for them. Leeann Montgomery should be spending her time sorting out the stewarding, no responding to some follow follow dick.

Sorry i thought anyone could read it. Basically some rangers fan wrote to MFC complaining about the bald guy in the east stand giving papac abuse and the club responded with a grovelling apology and said they were dealing with the guy in question.

I complained about the abuse Sasa got from that fat, baldy fu(ktard. Fair play to Motherwell, here is the response;

------------------------------------------------------------------

Further to your email regarding the above I can advise that I am already part way through investigating this incident. I can categorically state that this type of behaviour is not acceptable within Fir Park Stadium.

I have reviewed the footage of the match and agree that the continual abuse directed towards the Rangers player was wholly unacceptable. I can advise that following on from this I have already spoken with our stewarding company as to the poor performance of the steward (s) in that particular area. I can assure you this will be addressed. The possible implications from this incident will be drilled home to our safety staff at our pre-match briefings.

For your information the gentleman you have identified in your complaint was ejected from the stadium for his behaviour.

Regards

Leeann Montgomery

Safety and Facilities Manager

Did it say on swallowswallow website if the complainee was at the game caller?

Obviously had hee haw else to keep his mind occupied but watch the beautiful people in the east stand all night! Tosser!

One of the boys at work was going on about how he felt we were all overreacting and looked on TV as if we were baying for blood at times. I assumed he was on about the east stand.

Cannae believe the club have appeared to have sided with these cnuts!

Did it say on swallowswallow website if the complainee was at the game caller?

Obviously had hee haw else to keep his mind occupied but watch the beautiful people in the east stand all night! Tosser!

One of the boys at work was going on about how he felt we were all overreacting and looked on TV as if we were baying for blood at times. I assumed he was on about the east stand.

Cannae believe the club have appeared to have sided with these cnuts!

agreed!if somebody runs on and assaults 1 of the opposition then feel free to complain but these people complaining about 1 of their players getting abuse need to get a life.when did footie fans and players become so soft. :blink:

A 5 minute response has put this guy's gas at a peep and left us appearing to take the high ground; regardless of whether the club actually did anything that is claimed in their reply :blink:

Agreed, althouigh I'd be right impressed if the poor performance of the stewards at the other end of the East Stand was being addressed.