Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

-----------------Randolph----------------

Hateley---Craigan----Saunders---Hammell

Humphrey---Jennings---Lasley---Fitzpatrick

--------------Suttton--Murphy------------

I'm pretty sure that team with a few new faces is good anough to at least keep us up if McCall can install a bit of team spirit.

That team would have us at least 20 points away from relegation. Here we go again, lose a player here or there and the world is ending!

Would be a kick in the baws if Blackman left. Lets hope he stays at Fir Park until the end of the season and helps us get 4th rather than fight relegation

Not trying to be funny but he's already away back to blackburn rovers loan deal ended 4th Jan.

i am not overly confident any transfer income, or freeing up of wages, will result in new players. Budget seems to be constantly being cut. Sooner or later we will suffer for it.

I would not let Reynolds go for anything less than £175k. Hibs just sold a similar donkey for £250k.

Remember we've been promised players in the past if they get past a certain round etc etc I am at the stage of not believing anything relating to Scottish Football until anything has been proven!

Would we accept 75k for Reynolds at this stage? its a fair mark down from Rangers offer a couple of years back

I doubt it. He's still under 24, is he not, so we're guarenteed a bit of compensation even if he leaves on a bosman in the summer. I reckon 75k is less than we would get from that.

Jim O'brien just Tweeted to Tom Hately saying all the best at port Vale :unsure:

As said, O'Brien is up to chuckles and probably picked Hateley as he was one of the 'golden boys'.

In McCall's early interview he seemed to think that he could replace outgoing players with the cash that was freed up.

He did indeed.

As for Saunders or Hutchinson coming in to replace Reynolds.........batter in. The problem comes if we have a rash of suspensions/injuries/illness right now. Especially if something happened to Sutton and or/Murphy. Not too much footballong experience after that.

As for Saunders or Hutchinson coming in to replace Reynolds.........batter in. The problem comes if we have a rash of suspensions/injuries/illness right now. Especially is something happened to Sutton and or/Murphy. Not too much footballong experience after that.

Thats why i said i think we should at least keep Reynolds till the end of the season and get the most out of him until were able to use his wages to get someone else in

Thats why i said i think we should at least keep Reynolds till the end of the season and get the most out of him until were able to use his wages to get someone else in

If we get offered £125,000-£150,000 the club will (quite rightly) snap their hand off. Unless I'm very much mistaken Reynolds, Sutton, Craigan, and Jennings could all sign pre-contracts with, oh I don't know lets say Aberdeen, tomorrow and they could chill out at Fir Park for the next 5 months biding their time.

ALL very unlikely but any good money for ANY of the above should be and WILL be considered.

For a club in debt Aberdeen havenae half got some decent pocket money for players now. What are we looking at? Potentially 5 new signings (going by reports) for the Dandies already?

Remember McGhee's first season when we were bringing in players like Porter, Hughes, Hammell, and had the likes of Clarkson, McCormack, Paterson, O'Donnell, and so on in the team (I know Hammell and Paterson were never here at the same time)? I take it for us to get back to the level Aberdeen are at just now we need JB to dip his hand in his pocket. Again. Also very unlikely.

Yeah. to get back therr JB would have to put his hands in his pockets and he learned the hard way before about doing that.

What happoned to the money we got for our Europe run? was it all wasted on Gow?. I find it weird with 3 years worth of european Football and finishing in the top half of the league we struggle for money.

I know Gannon spent a lot but we've had more money come in from then

I'd suggest the annual yearly turnover for Motherwell, top to bottom, is pretty high and the majority of the money gets swallowed up this way.

A football club that can't afford football players......and there are MANY like us.

For anyone who is interested, Blackman has just tweeted "Don't believe what you read." take from that what you will.

As for the Hateley thing,i think that's a joke between the two from the misserable time,under Gannon, that the players had.