Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Assume he is at the press conference but our Real Radio Sports guy Mark Benstead just tweeted:

"#Motherwell won't b renewing Alan gow's contract, decision on marc fitzpatrick next week. Not given up on getting nick blackman back."

The wonder of social technology eh? :thumbup:

:woop: I think you have forgotten how bad he was as well !

Possibly. But Gow's performances (particularly against Accies) will be ingrained on my mind for life :thumbup: .

There have been hundreds of minging players over the years at The Club, minging players dont bother me so much, its minging players that think they are shit-hot or some of our fans think have some magical hidden ability that do my tits right in.

Possibly. But Gow's performances (particularly against Accies) will be ingrained on my mind for life :rolleyes: .

There have been hundreds of minging players over the years at The Club, minging players dont bother me so much, its minging players that think they are shit-hot or some of our fans think have some magical hidden ability that do my tits right in.

Yann Soloy

Assume he is at the press conference but our Real Radio Sports guy Mark Benstead just tweeted:

"#Motherwell won't b renewing Alan gow's contract, decision on marc fitzpatrick next week. Not given up on getting nick blackman back."

The wonder of social technology eh? :rolleyes:

That'll be Gow @ the sheep soon then never mind here's elvis

Again from the twitter this time terracepodcast presumably at the PC also

Here, have another: McCall insists that if Blackman comes back up north it will be to M'well NOT Aberdeen. But him returning north is big IF

Funny how football fans see things differently. I was actually getting really annoyed reading the last few pages of this thread reading about how most think Gow was rubbish and that they were delighted he was away. I know it'll go against the grain but I genuinely thought (in the few times he played) that he was by far the most talented player we had on the pitch.

I also read page after page about how good Chris Humphrey is, and I know it goes against the grain again but I think he is utter utter shite. Again I've only seen him a few times, but in the few games I've seen him I think he's been fucking dire!

Not trying to have a go at any of the players on purpose or that, just showing how opinions can differ so much...

To be honest, I think there both shite.

The main difference is that if the team plays the correct balls, i.e knock it past the defender for Humphrey to run, then he will thrive and destroy teams.

Gow on the other hand, I have no idea what the team have to do to get anything out of him.

Maybe he's one of these mythical creatures you read about on here (aka forbes) that he's too gifted for the rough and tumble of the SPL.

To be honest, I think there both shite.

The main difference is that if the team plays the correct balls, i.e knock it past the defender for Humphrey to run, then he will thrive and destroy teams.

Gow on the other hand, I have no idea what the team have to do to get anything out of him.

Maybe he's one of these mythical creatures you read about on here (aka forbes) that he's too gifted for the rough and tumble of the SPL.

Forbes and Gow, Not good enough for the SPL but good enough for La Liga haha

might be some truth to that, picture the scene. Your Forbes or Gow, playing away against Dundee UTD trying to use your silky samba like skills to break through the defence when WHAM!!! a big boot to the face from Darren Dodds and a swift blooter out the park

second attempt? WHAM!!! Gareth Kenneth forearm smashes you in the face blooter oot the park

might be some truth to that, picture the scene. Your Forbes or Gow, playing away against Dundee UTD trying to use your silky samba like skills to break through the defence when WHAM!!! a big boot to the face from Darren Dodds and a swift blooter out the park

second attempt? WHAM!!! Gareth Kenneth forearm smashes you in the face blooter oot the park

God bless Scottish Football.

There aren't enough fingers and taes to count the amount of times I've shouted

"Do the wee c**t!!" :rolleyes:

...or words to those effect. We all love a big hard defender.

I meant Garry Kenneth oops

See, I don't think that these better leagues are any less physical or cynical than ours. They just have players who are physical and good at football. A pansy in the SPL would be a pansy anywhere else.

Gow? Gifted? I dont know what you think he was gifted with but it certainly wasnt footballing ability. He's been bombed out of Rangers, Plymouth and Hibs for a reason and that reason is that he is fucking diabolical. He may look fancy at times and that obviously manages to fool some folk into thinking that he has 'ability'.

A useless, shitebag of the highest order

:rolleyes:

What age are you out of interest? Did you never see John Davies in a well top. By far the worst I have seen. I don't think had the ball without losing it ever in my lifetime.

For recent examples Bob Malcolm, Cillian Sheridan, and, Calum Elliot, were garbage imo.

McCall has gone right up in my estimation today. Its took him a week to suss that tosser out.

:blush: again.