Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

It would be interesting to hear Stuart McCalls take on Blackman going to Aberdeen, given he said if he did come back north it would ONLY be to Motherwell.

I am sure I am not alone in thinking when he made that statement he would turn up at Aberdeen. I bit of naivety from our new Manager methinks.

In hindsight McCall should have said nothing. But what’s done is done and we move on. Blackman now plays for one of our rivals and I’m sure the players and the manager will try their best to show that he has made the wrong decision in signing for the sheep.

A good start would be to collect a CIS winners medal followed by a Scottish Cup winners medal in May.

We'll always be the same, look at mr honesty broon sitting in his rocking chair we come along and give him a chance again, what does he do, same as he done to his wife kicks us right in the f*nny. I suppose this is the way of the WELL.

I know nothing about him and his wife, but I am disappointed in his deceitful words as our manager when we gave him an opportunity to get back in the game. Makes you believe that you can't trust anyone and there is no loyalty anymore. Personally, my first job lasted 18 years so I think I understand loyalty.

What does the club near more at this point? A left sided midfielder or a new website? I know what I'd prefer and we've got the latter and it probably wasn't cheap.

hahaha. A new website definitely didn't cost the same as a left midfielder. :unsure:

Found this on sky sports transfer clockwatch...

Hopefully a left winger to give us some much needed balance!

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall is keen to improve his squad by signing Manchester City winger Donal McDermott on loan for the rest of the season.

McCall is in the market to strengthen his squad and is hoping to bring in a loan signing before Saturday's SPL game against Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Irish midfielder McDermott is an option for Well and he was watched by the SPL club's representatives when playing 75 minutes for City's reserves against Rochdale on Tuesday night.

City's director of football Brian Marwood told skysports.com: "We are looking to get Donal out on loan to continue his development.

"This is a good option for him and it's up to the player to see if he wants to go."

The 21-year-old, who has yet to make a first-team appearance for City, has been out on loan to MK Dons, Chesterfield and Scunthorpe United in the last two years.

He earned rave reviews, particularly in his three-month stint with Chesterfield, where he scored five goals, and could now get a chance in Scotland.

Found this on sky sports transfer clockwatch...

Hopefully a left winger to give us some much needed balance!

Motherwell manager Stuart McCall is keen to improve his squad by signing Manchester City winger Donal McDermott on loan for the rest of the season.

McCall is in the market to strengthen his squad and is hoping to bring in a loan signing before Saturday's SPL game against Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Irish midfielder McDermott is an option for Well and he was watched by the SPL club's representatives when playing 75 minutes for City's reserves against Rochdale on Tuesday night.

City's director of football Brian Marwood told skysports.com: "We are looking to get Donal out on loan to continue his development.

"This is a good option for him and it's up to the player to see if he wants to go."

The 21-year-old, who has yet to make a first-team appearance for City, has been out on loan to MK Dons, Chesterfield and Scunthorpe United in the last two years.

He earned rave reviews, particularly in his three-month stint with Chesterfield, where he scored five goals, and could now get a chance in Scotland.

The love-in with the richest club in the world and next season's Premiership Champions begins???? :woop:

PS Sure i noticed some wealthy looking Arabs(and i dont mean Eddie Thompson Jr) with Freddie Dindeleux at Fir Park this morning. :evilgrin: