Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Is Blackman definately away then? Read a few conflicting direct quotes from Stuart McCall in a couple of interviews.

He's just signed a new 2 1/2 year deal at Blackburn. It was assumed that once he got his contract at Blackburn sorted out he would be punted out on loan again until the end of the season - sure I read that somewhere. If we get him until the end of the season it would be a major boot in the baw to Brown and his so-called bigger team. I'm not too confident of getting him back though!

The whole Casagolda episode is one reason I am glad to see the back of Brown and Knox. Small budget, wafer-thin squad and they wasted £££ on this dud. Pair of doddery fuds who clearly had the wool pulled over their eyes buy a comedy agent.

In his defence - he hasnt really had a run in the team and only one start. With Blackman, Sutton and Murphy in the squad he hasnt had a look-in and compare his time on the pitch with the amount of time offered to Gow!!

Still it free's up a wage but would still like to have seen more of him......

Is this for real? or has someone on here set it up?

If it is for real he can F*ck off.

But his agent, Jonathan Hope, is adamant the former FC Brussels hitman is better suited to League Two and has offered to buy Casagolda out of his one-year contract to grease the wheels of any potential deal.

That one statement says it all, can't hack it in a bigger league.

cracker of a name, but won't be missed.

In his defence - he hasnt really had a run in the team and only one start. With Blackman, Sutton and Murphy in the squad he hasnt had a look-in and compare his time on the pitch with the amount of time offered to Gow!!

Still it free's up a wage but would still like to have seen more of him......

But that begs the question. Why sign him in the first place?

Always seemed to be a luxury signing as did Alan Gow. At the start of the season we had Blackman, Murphy, Sutton and the Humph all playing in forward positions. We also had McCugh on the bench. To me that seemed like enough attacking options for a club our size.

Now that both of them seem to be on there way shows that it was a bad move in the transfer market.

All this talk of strikers has got me thinking, what happened/is happening with Gary Smith...? I seem to remember him featuring in one first team game and he doesn't seem to have been heard of since. Perhaps not surprising with Sutton, Murphy, Gow, Blackman, Casagolda and McHugh being ahead of him in the queue for the last six months. With three of them away but again talk of us trying to bring in a forward, just wondereed whether he had been discarded...

All this talk of strikers has got me thinking, what happened/is happening with Gary Smith...? I seem to remember him featuring in one first team game and he doesn't seem to have been heard of since. Perhaps not surprising with Sutton, Murphy, Gow, Blackman, Casagolda and McHugh being ahead of him in the queue for the last six months. With three of them away but again talk of us trying to bring in a forward, just wondereed whether he had been discarded...

He got loaned out to Dumbarton earlier in the season and played a few games for them. He hasn't played with them for a couple of months so I'm not sure if his loan expired or whether he got injured and came back to us.

He's just signed a new 2 1/2 year deal at Blackburn. It was assumed that once he got his contract at Blackburn sorted out he would be punted out on loan again until the end of the season - sure I read that somewhere. If we get him until the end of the season it would be a major boot in the baw to Brown and his so-called bigger team. I'm not too confident of getting him back though!

I am sure a few English teams would be after Blackman + more able to pay a larger % of his wages.

Failing that I sooooooooo hope he comes back to Motherwell and scores against the Dons in the CIS final or Sc Cup semi. The reverse scenario is not worth thinking about - too painful :D

He was on load to Albion Rovers till This Month

Fuck me. Is that how low we have sunk? Very depressing. Youth development is the way forward then surely? I'd like to see some of the youths we have starting to get a bit of game time then.
It's not sinking low, it's a board policy not to pay transfer fees and has been for a quite few years (with the odd exception when, for example, Gannon required a significant rebuilding job).

:lol: What a tremendous article. What happened to Casagolda being loyal and wanting to bang in the goals for years to come?

If he had any potential then he would have been playing, he is a useless :D who we have been wasting money on since the start of the season. Tell him to GTF and free up some cash to spend on players who will actually contribute something to the club. Brown and Knox were stiched up big time when they signed this fud.

looks like Esteban has sacked Hammerfist if you Click Here

Re: Casagolda

Posted by recklesscounty on 12/1/2011, 2:41 pm, in reply to "Re: Casagolda"

If his agent is willing to pay the transfer fee, we should be going for him, assuming he doesn't want huge money.

Him and Elding up top could be ace, he looked useful in his trial games.

Also, his agent now is not the same guy as it was at the start of the season.

if the following 3 things all happen:

*casagolda becomes a stockport goal machine

*fitzpatrick signs for accies then scores the winner against us at fir park

*judas brown and aberdeen beat us in either cup

i'm taking it as a sign the mayans were correct and the world is ending in 2012.