Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

i was just using them as an example about how other teams have been very active in the transfer market this season. If you looked before you would see i mentioned st johnstone as well. So sorry for using st mirren as an example should have picked someone better like aberdeen

think back to last summer we were 1 of the most active clubs in the transfer market but we dont have the money to bring in that amount of players this time around although we could be doing with a couple of new signings.use st johnstone,st mirren or aberdeen as an example if you like but theres no players that any of those clubs have signed that im gutted we never got

think back to last summer we were 1 of the most active clubs in the transfer market but we dont have the money to bring in that amount of players this time around although we could be doing with a couple of new signings.use st johnstone,st mirren or aberdeen as an example if you like but theres no players that any of those clubs have signed that im gutted we never got

Even Paul Hartley?? :lol:

This thread is class.

I've got a stauner.

Like others, I also heard that Esteban Casagolda is a poor player. And he likes Haribo.

Do you think we could get any players to accept Haribo as their wages?

Why would we want Hartley. Hes pish. An old. The fact he signed for Aberdeen confirms this.

Esteban looks really good, he has some stills of him playing... you can tell from the pictures hes a class act.

you can tell hes a really good player from looking at still pictures of him :lol:

Why would we want Hartley. Hes pish. An old. The fact he signed for Aberdeen confirms this.

Esteban looks really good, he has some stills of him playing... you can tell from the pictures hes a class act.

The :lol: after I mentioned Paul Hartley shows that I think its laughable. Does everything need to be broken down and explained in childrens terms for you Motherwell89?

As for the pictures of Casagolda, the yella boots + hairband = looking like a fud. I may be wrong, I haven't looked at all the stills so they may show me what a class act he really is.

Does everything need to be broken down and explained in childrens terms for you Motherwell89?

Yes.

As for the pictures of Casagolda, the yella boots + hairband = looking like a fud. I may be wrong, I haven't looked at all the stills so they may show me what a class act he really is.

A fud who will score many many goals for mfc. Yellow boots, hairband etc make him a better player. (fact)

Anyone else think that the 89 in his user name stands for how many I.Q. points he needs to make 90 :lol:

Am I the only one that would take Paul Hartley in an instant? :lol:

I would have him in an instant too but I don't think we could afford him.

Motherwell 89 keep the faith kid, you are the best comedian on this site and that is saying something. However, forget the ageist pish being old does not signal your decrepit or past it. :lol:

Keep this thread going it is brilliant, Gloria Esteban, if CB thinks signs him will become a legend. :lol:

I can't imagine what Aberdeen must be paying Hartley to sign him. Probably all of their spare transfer cash has now gone (plus more), with their other signings squad fillers. Bit of a gamble from McGhee I'd say, and I don't think he can do anymore than the likes of Jennings does for us. If he wasn't availble on silly money (and for us and Aberdeen I'd say that's what it was) then yeh, perhaps.