Well V Ddee Utd (x2)

Welldaft Mk1

There's been some banter elsewhere that they didn't bring too many down for the game (the number 128 was being mentioned). Any truth?

Nae truth whatsoever as I had more than that through my turnstyle alone. Try 5 or 6 times that number.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the post match comments from Houston today, what game was he at last night? Certainly wasn't the one at Fir Park.

How Kenneth has ever made it as a pro footballer(I must use this term in the loosest possible sense) is absolutely beyond me. As Johnstone pointed out, I feel sorry for guys like Goodwillie, S Robertson and Gomis. All are good players who will just waste away the longer they stay at Utd.

Said it before and will say it again, Houston and Levein represent everything that is wrong with Scottish football coaching. The face of the enemy.

Don't know if anyone sits in the Main Stand here but there is a great guy who sits towards the away end who has a booming voice and he was giving Houston pelters last night. Hilarious. He got Houston to look round after one comment. He then backed it up by saying 'no wonder the national teams in the state it is with you and Levein in charge. And don't get me started on Hegarty.'

Don't know if anyone sits in the Main Stand here but there is a great guy who sits towards the away end who has a booming voice and he was giving Houston pelters last night. Hilarious. He got Houston to look round after one comment. He then backed it up by saying 'no wonder the national teams in the state it is with you and Levein in charge. And don't get me started on Hegarty.'

I believe that i was the guy you are referring to, Houston deserved all he got, it says a lot about the state of our national team when all the assistant coach has to offer is kick the ball as hard as you can up the park and everybody chase it, him and levein are a pair of Fuds

Glad someone gave Houston pelters. It's disgusting that he and the rest of his mob are allowed anywhere near the national setup.

I usually like to see the likes of Dundee Utd build a strong team in order to help challenge the old firm but the sooner Conway, S Robertson & Goodwillie get out of Tannadice the better.

i think the idea is the sponsors get another days coverage in the media.

It's probably more likely because when they had the quarter final draw on the Thurday no-one from the clubs involved turned up at it, citing lack of time to get sorted after the games on the Tuesday and Wednesdday night.

Regardless of any of that the sinsible ting would be to have the draw tonight on TV.

It's probably more likely because when they had the quarter final draw on the Thurday no-one from the clubs involved turned up at it, citing lack of time to get sorted after the games on the Tuesday and Wednesdday night.

Regardless of any of that the sinsible ting would be to have the draw tonight on TV.

We all know what the draw will be anyway its the " keep the old firm apart routine " so i predict we will get Rangers. :P

We all know what the draw will be anyway its the " keep the old firm apart routine " so i predict we will get Rangers. :P

Oh, we know that, but they still have to go through the whole palava to make it look legit.

Maybe that's why the draw is on Friday. It gives either of the Celtic or Rangers ball time to cool down in the fridge.

Highlights on the Beeb. Doesn't look like Cadamarteri's effort at the end crossed the line to me, better making sure of it anyway like Gow did :P

Still can't tell if it was a penalty, the ball bounces away awkwardly but as I said to a mate just before it happened, Collum wouldn't be wanting to give any penalties unless he's 100% sure.

Aberdeen's pen on the other hand looks very soft.

Not a great game but FAB win which was all so important for us financially as well as keeping a so far good season on the boil. We missed Lasley and Murphy big time as Hately who must surely have made the right back position his own unfortunately isn't really a midfielder although he did ok. So a good night and hopefully a good season. The Scotland fan in me wants Levein and Houston OUT! By the way. :P

I believe that i was the guy you are referring to, Houston deserved all he got, it says a lot about the state of our national team when all the assistant coach has to offer is kick the ball as hard as you can up the park and everybody chase it, him and levein are a pair of Fuds

Do you sit in Row E just to the right of the aisle? If so, you sit only a few seats away and will know us. Your comments did indeed bring a reaction from Mr Houston.