Well V Accies

Kmcalpin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are forgetting how good a team we have this year compared to the rest of the dross in the SPL. Hamilton are utterly shite and aslong as they dont park the bus there is only going to be one winner tomorrow. 4-1.

Depends on the injury situation. Not to say that Lasley and Murphy aren't massive losses and won't be missed hugely, but if it's just them that miss the match I'd like to think we still have enough to beat Accies. If Hammell and Jennings miss it too then I think a draw wouldn't be a disaster all things considered.

It's crazy talk to think that all we have to do is turn up and the 3 points are ours and I don't think Accies are as bad as the league table suggests, but let's hope they are!

I usually fear the worst and hope for the best and this weekend will be no different. 1-0 Accies.

Read one of the Accies players saying they need to 'get in our faces'. That will suit us fine, and help us to a 3-1 win.

If they change their tactics and decide to stick 10 men across the penalty box, then we will toil to a 0-0.

No Lasley, No Jennings, and yet you still think we will be fine with a team getting right in our faces??

You need to get a better tinterweb connection to watch the highlights. Humphrey, one of our standouts this season shites it when people get 'in his face', Forbes who will probably be brought in can't have a physical confrontation and I haven't seen Gow in his career relish people tearing into him. If Hamilton are intent on going toe to toe in an old fashioned bruise fest, we are going to struggle without a solid centre.

3-1 Accies! We haven't lost to a non old firm team since the first game of the season!

Law of averages and all that........

:notworthy: Pull yer heed in man! 3-1 to the Well if Hamilton play well if they don't I'll take 5 or 6 thanks.

Mon the Well :D

Now that we've beaten Dundee United twice its time to look forward to Saturday's derby. I reckon the outcome will be heavily influenced by our injury situation. Assuming that all our casualties fail to make it (unlikely I suppose) how would you all rate this line up?

Randolph

Page Saunders Craigan Fitzpatrick

Humphrey Hately Forbes Sutton

Blackman Gow

Agree with the personnel however I'd like to see

Randolph

Page Saunders Craigan Fitzpatrick

Humphrey Hately Forbes

Sutton

Blackman Gow

A kinda 4-3-1-2 and go at this shite from the off

Will finally be getting to a game on a bloody Saturday. Doesnt happen too often so what a time to get this off.

I hope we fuck them up tomorrow, I really hope its a resounding Motherwell victory but I'm edging towards 2-0 or 2-1 for us.

But I'm very very confident if Humphrey is peppering the box with crosses then we could be in for a very fruitful afternoon.

CMON THE WELL!!!