Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

this is certainly unexpected. keeps us on our toes anyway with nae games at the moment.

i hope brown stays as we're doing well just now and it'd be best not to rock the boat but even if he does go i reckon we'll be ok. brown isn't doing anything startling, just keeping it simple and getting as much as possible out of the players. the last three managers that have came have got off to flyers because we have a strong core of good players with a superb attitude - craigan, reynolds, hammell, lasley, sutton, jenno - and you can be sure they'll react the same way again.

if this does happen i'll be disapointed but that'll be far outweighed by the excitement about the trip to sheepland next week. if he does go i'll also be firing a fiver on a motherwell-aberdeen CIS cup final :wank:

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can take Casagolda if they want...

Aye but how will we replace those goals?

Actually the majority of the 53 new registrations i've had tonight seem to be first time well fans. Not all though! Some duplicate, some dons fans and some media folk.

Hugh Keevins looking to get Ian McCall a better deal at Partick Thistle?

I don't actually mind too much about Brown leaving. Let's be honest, it was never going to be a long-term partnership between club and manager. It's been a ridiculously cold couple of months - he could be pan-breed by the time winter's over.

The thing that worries me is who we're going to bring in. Guys like Hughes and McPherson are bound to be interested... :wank:

I think we all knew that it wouldn't be long term. I think we all thought that when he was to leave he would be retiring....from football or from life

Was that not what he said when he signed? First job and last job?

there are a lot of things he has said that now sound horribly hollow. it's this that annoys me more than anything. even if he doesnt take the dons job .. for me the damage is done.

next ...