Rally Round The Club

Kmcalpin

MFC in its dignified Official statement made a plea for us, the fans, the rally round the club.

If we can aafford to and are able to, we should show our support by attending Tuesday's game (if its on) and selling the raffle tickets that have been sent out to season ticket holders - this initiative seems to have been forgotten, not surprisingly, in the wake of other events.

Proceeds to be returned to FP before Christmas.

Management, Directors and players all move on we will remain - we are Motherwell Football Club.

MFC in its dignified Official statement made a plea for us, the fans, the rally round the club.

If we can aafford to and are able to, we should show our support by attending Wednesday's game (if its on) and selling the raffle tickets that have been sent out to season ticket holders - this initiative seems to have been forgotten, not surprisingly, in the wake of other events.

Proceeds to be returned to FP before Christmas.

Management, Directors and players all move on we will remain - we are Motherwell Football Club.

Waistin yer breath mate. To many of them are to busy makin up daft wee songs to sing at Craig Broon next week.

After whats happened I have no time at all for Craig Brown and I can quite understand our fans wanting to have a go at him but I'd rather we channelled our considerable energies into helping the club now in its hour of need.

I thought we were only looking for a new manager, never realised we're about to go bust!

I thought we were only looking for a new manager, never realised we're about to go bust!

your words and Kmcalpins might sound dramatic, but just his may be closer to the truth than I suspect your sarcasm alludes to and nothing wrong with the sentiment

everyone must be aware that things are 'tight' around Fir Park, and having made a loss in the last accounting year, that every pound is being chased to run the club as well as it can be

cashflow cannot be great just now, no home game for over a month and that had only 3361 punters in the ground, how many woud have been season ticket holders? and now shedloads of outgoings

Raffle tickets have now found the way to non-season ticket holders as well, so correctly are getting pushed to generate cashflow, ebay items ( dont forget the club were inviting direct bids for stuff not just listed items) . half season tickets, hospitality, sponsorship ........... anything that anyone can afford to contribute to, will help the club

Good post Dave. I'm sure many fans will roar their disapproval at the manner of Brown's departure. However, the main focus has to be getting 100% behind those still at the club.

maybe the club was duped and put to much trust on this gentlemans agreement, hence why they never pushed for a contract to be signed. Maybe the old twat threatened to leave if he was pushed to sign a contract. Remember, the phantom agent who was trying to get him to be the Director of football job at Celtic. Given what's happened youve got to wonder if that was another invention by the twat.

I think that no matter the circumstances, our management team and any other asset of the club should ALWAYS be on contract. After the decent start to the season we had I would've had them both in and told them that the deal was, if they wanted a job, they sign on the dotted line.

This gentlemen's agreement malarky doesn't wash with me. Football is a business ffs. Motherwell have either been incredibly naive or incredibly stupid in this instance - and either way, we've all had our fingers burnt as a result.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed off at Broon and Knoxy too, but this should never have been allowed to happen.

your words and Kmcalpins might sound dramatic, but just his may be closer to the truth than I suspect your sarcasm alludes to and nothing wrong with the sentiment

everyone must be aware that things are 'tight' around Fir Park, and having made a loss in the last accounting year, that every pound is being chased to run the club as well as it can be

cashflow cannot be great just now, no home game for over a month and that had only 3361 punters in the ground, how many woud have been season ticket holders? and now shedloads of outgoings

Raffle tickets have now found the way to non-season ticket holders as well, so correctly are getting pushed to generate cashflow, ebay items ( dont forget the club were inviting direct bids for stuff not just listed items) . half season tickets, hospitality, sponsorship ........... anything that anyone can afford to contribute to, will help the club

You know what, see if I need to listen to your pish any longer, it'll be 3360 at the next game.

You're beginning to make trafficlight out to be a spot on guy who you'd like to go for a beer with before the game, you're sounding like a fucking knobend...

Oh, and I'm in seat number L108 in PoD stand if you want to come find me to discuss further...

You know what, see if I need to listen to your pish any longer, it'll be 3360 at the next game.

You're beginning to make trafficlight out to be a spot on guy who you'd like to go for a beer with before the game, you're sounding like a fucking knobend...

Oh, and I'm in seat number L108 in PoD stand if you want to come find me to discuss further...

:whistling:

I think that no matter the circumstances, our management team and any other asset of the club should ALWAYS be on contract. After the decent start to the season we had I would've had them both in and told them that the deal was, if they wanted a job, they sign on the dotted line.

This gentlemen's agreement malarky doesn't wash with me. Football is a business ffs. Motherwell have either been incredibly naive or incredibly stupid in this instance - and either way, we've all had our fingers burnt as a result.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed off at Broon and Knoxy too, but this should never have been allowed to happen.

All very well and good to say that you are unhappy at the lack of contract but the fallout has propelled your website into viable territory. Be thankful.

Regardless of any mistakes, it is time to get behind the team.

Mon the 'Well

All very well and good to say that you are unhappy at the lack of contract but the fallout has propelled your website into viable territory. Be thankful.

Regardless of any mistakes, it is time to get behind the team.

Mon the 'Well

:whistling: what are you talking about?