New Official Website Coming Soon

underboyleheating

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First impressions good, notice the registration page falls into the rookie trap of requiring a postcode though -- not all countries (including the one I'm living in) use postcodes :thumbup:
At least your country is listed. 'United States' isn't even an option. I haven't worked out yet if it's due to good taste or racism :thumbup:

At least your country is listed. 'United States' isn't even an option. I haven't worked out yet if it's due to good taste or racism :thumbup:

USA is now there, guess they must value your support or maybe its Haggis they are after :thumbup:

Dissapointed, Scotland isnt on the list of countries

and when registering I think they have the contact options totally wrong, sms text-email and telesales, Eh no thanks I'd live with text and emails but I aint given carte blanche to hastle me by phone, so opted out of any contact

How long will it be before we are advertising the new Celtic kit on there I wonder? :wallbash:

I would be surprised if that happened.

As for the new site it looks pretty good. Congrats to Riverside web design team and all at Motherwell for what could possibly be the best SPL club website.

New site looks great but it seems to be very slow in loading, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

yip ... painfully slow for me <_<

Yeah very very slow,

Flow was hopeful it would be a quicker once its a fully up and running

guess we'll need to give it a little time for them to iron out the intial problems

Yea, we're having one or two issues.

The new server we've moved too already is struggling to cope with the amount of traffic (new site + manager) so we're already been moved to something bigger that will be able to cope much better.

So, basically, it's all your fault :nod:

No, in all seriousness, the speed issue is the main one that has come from the re-launch and we're already working on it.

Thanks for the feedback flow, once you get the speed thing sorted everything should be just great!!

Yea, one or two wee other things to sort but that's the main one!

As I've said - sorry about the early problems but I suppose all things like this have their own degree of teething problems.

On another subject, and maybe this deserves a thread of its own, I am looking for one or two volunteers to join the Motherwell Media team on matchdays. Would involve updating the site from the press box (don't worry if you're not trained, if you can operate a forum like this and a word document we can give a demo that will tide you through).

Can't offer much in the way of a wage other than getting into every game, a nice club tie and a club jacket...

Only downside is you have, like me, to sit on your hands when we score and not get overly excited.

If you're interested, let me know - alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk

All I get is the old site ,not to worry nothing much happening a suppose. :)

+ 1

could it be you guys are trying to access the official site by clicking an old link, perhaps a favourite?

maybe try going straight to site by typing address in directly?

other than that it'll be your cookies I think (someone will be along to tell me im wrong)

could it be you guys are trying to access the official site by clicking an old link, perhaps a favourite?

maybe try going straight to site by typing address in directly?

other than that it'll be your cookies I think (someone will be along to tell me im wrong)

Nah dont think so .just googled it and the old site came up